Sea Green meet Y/e/c

Y/n Pov:

The day had been great. I had woken up early and met my best friend, Annabeth, for our daily activities. After those, I went to the archery spot to practice, while Annabeth read a book and had a conversation with me. 

The day was amazing. It was exhausting and by the end of it and pumped onto my bed as soon as I was ready to sleep.

I woke up at 5 AM the next day because of having nightmares. I got changed into my orange 'CAMP HALF-BLOOD' t-shirt, black shorts and black converse, and was on my way to the Athena cabin when I saw a kid stammering into camp.

I ran to call Annabeth, who was on her way to my cabin, because she had seen the boy too, and we both called Chiron, who was surprised to see the boy as if he already knew him.

He was with a satyr I recognized as Grover, and he collapsed onto a small wooden bench, probably tired. We looked down at him.

"He's the one," I said. "He must be."

"Silence, Y/n," Chiron said. "He's still conscious. Bring him inside."

And that we did, we brought the (now unconscious) raven-haired boy inside. We laid him down in a soft bed and that was when I realized the boy had something on his hand.

A Minotaur horn.

I was surprised. I'd only read about the Minotaur in books, and he was quite the beast. I took the Minotaur horn away from his hand, later on giving it to Grover.

Hours later, it was turn to feed him again, so I did. Annabeth accompanied me, like always, and whilst I was feeding him, his eyes started opening. Annabeth noticed immediately.

"What will happen at the summer solstice?" she asked him.

"What?" the boy croaked. 

"Annabeth, let him stabilize himself," I told her.

"We've only got a few weeks, Y/n!" she told me.

With this, I remembered the weird things happening and started asking him questions too.

"What's going on?" she asked the boy.

"What was stolen?" I asked him. 

"I'm sorry," he mumbled, looking back and forth between Annabeth and me, "I don't..." 

Someone knocked on the door and Annabeth took a spoonful of Nectar (A/N: I think it was nectar), and shoved it into his mouth, making him pass out.

"Anna!" I scolded.

"Y/n/n!" she responded.

Chiron entered. 

'I think that is all, thank you, ladies, you may go," he said.

We both nodded. As we were leaving, he asked:

"Anything new?"

We both shook our heads and headed out.

Three days later, the Minotaur boy (whom I learned his name is Percy) woke up for good. He was now somewhere with Grover, who had much to explain to the boy. I leaned against the porch of the Big House while discussing with Annabeth over which Harry Potter character was the best. Mr D and Chiron were sitting down while getting ready to play pinochle.

Suddenly Grover appeared with the raven-haired boy, who was now holding the Minotaur horn tightly. Grover whispered something to Percy, while he scanned us. Seconds later, his eyes landed on one particular person and his eyes lit up.

"Mr Brunner!" he cried.

Who's Mr Brunner?

"Ah, good, Percy," Chiron said. "Now we have four for pinochle."