𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

^Book Trailer^

Hi thank you for taking the time to read
'The Devils Possession'

This book is going to be a slowburn Mattheo x OC x Theodore story.

Trigger warnings such as abuse,substance misuse,rape,smut,self harm,violence and depression will be present in this book.

Mattheo has his own followers some choose to follow the dark lord aswell and some only follow Mattheo.

Sierra is an only child and her mother died whilst giving birth to her.She lives with her father in the Dolohov Mannor.

Her father shuts her out from the world and homeschools her.Her father is abusive, manipulative and doesn't let her out the house.Her father uses curses on her and hits her also but she is getting better at hiding the pain he causes her.

She has just turned 16 years old and for her birthday her father is taking her to there local town Godricks Hollow to meet a 'friend'.This is her first time being out the Mannor gates and she is beyond excited for it.

____________________________

Mattheo Riddle a boy who was conceived under a love potion.He doesn't know what it feels like to be loved.

He loves to kill and torture, his father 'the dark lord' has trained him since he was a child.

He was taught how to fight, how loving is a weakness and how the most important thing is power.

Mattheo has experienced all sorts of curses and felt insufferable pain, he is used to the feeling that it just doesn't bother him anymore.

Mattheo is a death eater and only makes people his followers when he sees potential in them.

He has 5 followers :

Theodore Nott
Draco Malfoy
Lorenzo Berkshire
Blaise Zabini

And his most trusted follower and you could even say they were like brothers.

Evan Lestrange

Mattheo and Evan grew up together, fought together and killed together.Everyone feared them, they walked down the school hallways and everyone would disappear.

It was the end of there 5th year at hogwarts and the start of the summer break.

Mattheo spend the first day of the summer doing what he loves the most .... Killing.

______________________________