the start.

"UGH! I'm never gonna find someone!" Yelled Zara. "Stupid Ur Mom keeps leaving me for Amogus!" Her friend, the sigma male, Taylor calmed her down. 

"Zara, chill. There's Ricky remember. He has the biggest ass in the school." Their other friend, Kitten, came into the conversation and nodded. 

"Yeah, go for Ricky. That Portuguese fucker loves you."

"Never. He's a beta male. I need someone dominant like me."

"If you say so." Kitten sighed. They all walked away and took the sus bus home. 

-A few weeks later-

"Guys!" Zara yelled at her two alpha friends. "I'm so deeply madly crazily in love with Ricky!"

"Wow, really?" The both exclaimed.

"Yes, I want his little beta babies in my tummy." Zara started going into heat about Ricky. 

"Girl, chill. What happened to not dating betas?" Kitten asked.

"He's so cute, respectful and interesting. Way better than Ur Mom ever was." The both nodded in approval at the alpha's smitten talk about Ricky.

"Well, ask him out." Taylor said. '

"UwU, I can't. I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I'm t-oooooo-o-o-o-oo-o-o s-hhh-yyy-y. >///<" Zara blushed at the thought of her and Ricky doing forbidden things. 

"There he comes. Go, go!" Kitten push Zara into Ricky.

"Zara, I was looking for you!"

"R-r-really?" She asked.

"I wanted to ask about you and Ur Mom." He blushed shyly, as a beta would. 

"Go ahead." She blushed as well. 

Ricky asked "So you and Ur Mom, a-a-a-a-a-are you dddddddd-d-d-dating?? 🥺🥺"

"No Ricky, we're not." She looked up at him with UwU eyes. 

"Well,  dddddddd-d-d-do you wanna hold hands?" He asked.

-Smut Warning-

"S-sure." The both og them put they're hot, sweaty palms on the others. They're hearts were racing. The rubbed the palms together and they both almost did something forbidden by interlacing their fingers but they saved it for marriage. 

"That was amazing, Zara. Let's do it again until we can't anymore." And they did. 

-Timeskip-

Zara and Ricky had beta babies that were dirty Brazilians. Fifty to be exact. Kitten and Taylor moved in with their alpha friend and her beta family and lived happily ever after.

THE END.