What's Wrong With V? -Part 6

Taehyung was still too scared to answer them. Everything inside of him was telling him he still needed to keep his mouth shut or else something bad would happen. He let the tears keep falling.

"Taehyung! Answer us! Who did this to you?! And when?!" Jin looked at the bruises on the youngers stomach, "Why do these look new?!" He placed his hand on Taehyungs stomach, who winced in pain and quickly curled up into a ball. Jin let out a painful sob. My poor little Taehyung...

"He needs ice. Someone go get him ice," Namjoon demanded. Taehyung felt sick, he placed his hand over his mouth to stop himself from puking.

"And he needs a trashcan!" Hobi quickly ran and grabbed a small trashcan and ice packs from the kitchen. Taehyung immediately started throwing up into it as Jungkook and Yoongi helped hold ice packs to his bruises. If steam came off of people when they were angry, Yoongi's anger would have had the entire room in a fog.

"Listen to me right now. Who hurt you? If you don't tell us, we'll find out anyways. This will be a lot easier if you just tell us. Whoever did this to you is never going to touch you again, I can promise you that," Yoongi wasn't messing around. Taehyung tried to hide his face in the trashcan when suddenly Jimin came running back in from the bathroom, "HOON!" He screamed.

Everyone looked at Jimin confused, "What?" asked Hobi.

"It's Mr.Hoon!! It has to be!!" Jimin quickly tried to explain to his confused members, "Think about it! He only started acting weird once Mr.Hoon arrived! He was the last person to see Taehyung before he got sick! And he was here today and now look at our baby! It has to be him!!! We know everyone else in the company, nobody ever hits Taehyung! I'm telling you it's Hoon!!" Jimin ran back over to Taehyung and hugged him tightly.

Everyone stared at Taehyung , and Yoongi pulled the trashcan away so he couldn't keep hiding his face in it, "Is it him?" he asked.

Taehyung stared down without answering. Why are they doing this to me?

"IS. IT. HIM?!" Yoongi leaned over so his face was right in Taehyungs. Everyone held their breath waiting for an answer.

Taehyung realized the damage was already done anyway, he looked up at everyone, "Yes," he whispered through his tears. Everyone let out gasps of disbelief and panic. "He's dead! He's dead! I'm going to kill him!" Yoongi shot up from the bed and went to leave the room, " I'm calling the police!"

"NO!" Screamed Taehyung through his sobs. Everyone stared at him, "No? Why no?! He hurt you! He needs to be in jail! Who knows how many other people he's been abusing his entire career! Tae why didn't you tell any of us ? You know we would have protected you!" cried Hobi.

"I wasn't supposed to tell anyone," Taehyung whispered.

"Did he say that to you? Did he tell you not to tell anyone?" asked Namjoon, who got angrier and angrier as more of the truth was coming out.

Through his tears Taehyung continued, " H-he said to not say anything or else he would a-also hurt Jungkookie."

Everyone then turned their attention to Jungkook, who looked like he'd just seen a ghost. Hobi ran over to Jungkook and started checking the maknae for bruises, "He hasn't hurt you too has he?!"

"No no he hasn't touched me! I had no idea about any of that! Taehyung you shouldn't have worried about me, you should have told us!" Jungkook scolded his hyung for not asking for help.

Yoongi walked back to Taehyung, "So when did this start?" he inspected the bruises on Taehyung's back again, "And what did he hit you with? These marks aren't possibly made from a hand. He hit you with something."