Introduction

Introduction....

Haseena Malik -(HM)- Newly appointed SHO of Mahila police thana. Previously appointed in Delhi.Best friend of Anubhav Singh from school time. She is an orphan and only has Anubhav and Karishma as her family. Loves Anubhav and Karishma more than anything.

Anubhav Singh (AS) - DSP of lucknow. Best friend of Haseena Malik from school time.Has only Mpt members,Vyom, Karishma and Haseena as his family. Real brother of Karishma Singh. Their parents died when Anubhav was in college and Karishma was just in 12th grade. Loves Karishma and Haseena the most.

Karishma Singh (KS) - SI of Mpt . Is a living atom bomb. She is very impatient and anger is always on her nerves. Only Haseena can calm her down. Is married to Vyom Singh. Daughter in law of Pushpa Singh. Real sister of Anubhav Singh. Has only Mpt members, Anubhav, Haseena and Vyom as his family. Loves Haseena and Anubhav the most.

Pushpa Singh ( PS) - Head constable at Mpt. Mother in law of Karishma Singh.She has met Haseena only once at Karishma's wedding. Treats all Mpt members and Anubhav as her children.

Santosh Sharma(SS) - Constable at Mpt. Very innocent but smart at the same time. Is an orphan but has found a family in Mpt members. Has relationship phobia.

Cheetah Chatuvedi(CC) - Constable at Mpt. Very smart. Loves SS but due to her innocence she doesn't understand. His parents dies just one year back in a plane crash. But he has found another family in Mpt members.

Vyom Singh (VS) - Husband of Karishma Singh. Met her in college. Treats Anubhav as his brother only. Has met Haseena only once on their wedding.