Chapter 1

Ijekiel and Jennette stared at the infant sleeping peacefully in her small brown crib admiring her small chubby face and her small little hands looking at them closely they couldn't believe that such small hands had nails. " She's so small, look at her small hands, they're so cute!" Jennette replied a little too loud, making the little baby make a noise. "Auuu."

    Before she could wake up Ijekiel started to rock the small crib slowly trying to calm down his baby sister and it worked. Not a second later the baby girl fell right back to sleep, feeling proud. Ijekiel looked at Jennette and smirked, " Looks like she likes me." Ijekiel replied looking at Jennette teasingly, Jennette looked at Ijekiel and glared at him " Nuh ha look at her carefully she clearly like me more." " Says the one that almost woke her up."

  The both of them looked at each other and started to argue the air around the room was almost intoxicating just the two kids arguing felt like a war was happening in the room which wasn't the best atmosphere for a baby 'WAAA WAAA~" Suddenly the two kids looked at the baby and begin to panic " Father ", Uncle " "Jennette" "Ijekiel"
" Woke up Avil!"

Jennette and Ijekiel said at the same time they both looked at each other again and glared at each other " You woke her up because you were too loud Jennette." Ijekiel replied a dramatic gasp came out of Jennette mouth " Nuh uh you woke her up!" The both of them started to argue again but this time it didn't go too far, " Young master Lady Jennette did you wake up the young miss." Replied a tall light brown haired woman with cloudy gray like eyes that stared at Ijekiel and Jennette with a questioning look.

A gasp came out of the both startled children; they both looked down at the floor, their faces holding a look of guilt. '' We're sorry nanny Maria , we didn't mean to wake up Avil..." Ijekiel and Jennette said at the same time sighing Maria and put her hands on top of the kids and kneeled down staring at them with a small smile " It's ok you both didn't know that would bother the young lady just promise me next you won't be too loud when your with her ok." ''Ok we promise" The both whispered Maria smiled at again and stood up and started to head towards Avil slowly she lifted the baby " It's ok young miss it's alright." Mari replied and started to rock the baby slowly but that baby wasn't tired anymore..

                                                                                          .
                                                                                          .

Staring at the roof of her room with a blank face questioning everything
'' Why can't I remember anything,aren't I supposed to remember my past life like those cringy novels? Why can't I remember almost anything about my past life? This is so unfair." Avil thought tears started to build in the corners of her and started to scrum around in her crib*sob* ' Why is my life like this?' Avil though

*Slam!*

'Huh' Avil thought, questioning what or who made that sound from the corner of her eyes she saw maids walking to her crib. " Huh looks like she's not asleep yet what a bother." " Looks like she was crying too. I don't get paid enough to deal with this
abomination." " I just want a break, is that too much to ask?" " I do too but you know how the head maid and Maria get. I seriously can't stand them but I need the money so I can't say anything." 'Ahh what the heck did you call me? Oh if I could move I would have knocked your teeth out.' 'Why the heck take it out on me? It's not my fault your desperate hoes!'

" Let's just go. Even if she starts crying, someone will hear her and they'll take care of it." "Oh you're right, well I mean if anyone is around anyways let's go." With that the two maids left again slamming the door. ' Whatever they don't matter anyways all that matters is myself and no one else. I have to make a plan with everything i know and get well, not that I have anything or know anything dang it fine I'll just go with the plan every single novel main character does because that's all I have.'

*sob*

'First I need to grow up strong and healthy, second i need to steal some valuable stuff from this places and need to hide in the shadows the scumbag obviously hates my guts and if that backfires then I'll just have to run away and be a beggar better then being treated like a street dog and as for the male and female lead I'll just be a brat to them so they leave me alon-'

*creak~*

" Ijekiel look look she's awake!"

' Oh god, not them not now'