Chapter 4

A/N: Red panda does this mean anything or is it simply to bring joy to you, reader. fun fact I adore red pandas their so cute and look so fluffy.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BE- you shut up your alarm getting ready for the long day ahead, you had to go to work but then you were going to the zoo after you were thinking of inviting Sans but you decided not to so you could enjoy all the animals by yourself (look I love Sans A/N: Friends love I wish I didn't have to say this but I know I have to but I don't want to socialize today. 

After work and at the zoo

You had just gotten into to zoo and decided to go Indo-Malayan area A/N: I'm basing this zoo off the Toronto zoo because I've been to it to find the idea of what it looks like search up "map of the Toronto zoo" you'll see what I'm talking about. In the Indo-Malayan area, there was a lot of animals the most memorable ones you saw were Tigers, Orangutans, White-Handed Gibbons, Rhinoceros, and Clouded Leopards they were all really cute while you looked at them some of them were wandering around the encloser and a few of them looked directly at you A/N: This has happened to me many times where the animal will look directly at me it's really cool. The next place you went was the African Savana some of the animals were Pygmy Hippopotamus, ring-tailed lemurs, Gorillas, Dwarf Crocodiles, Penguins, Cheetahs, Hippopotamus, Hyenas, White Rhinos. you skipped the Canadian Domain A/N: I actually never went to the Canadian Domain before because of the hill because it was a really big hill to get back up but you went to the America place the animals there were Axolotols, Black-Footed Ferrets, Golden Lion Tamarins, River Otters, Spider Monkeys, and Jaguars. The next place was Tundra Trek there were Arctic Wolves, European Reindeer, and Polar Bears. The next place was Eurasia Wilds they had Amur tigers, Camels, Yak, Przewalski's Horses, Red Pandas, and Snow Leopards. The Next and Last place was the Astraillia place they had Komodo Dragons, Kookaburras, Lion Fishes, Matschie's Tree Kangaroo, Wombats, Wallabies, and Kangaroos. Before you left you made sure to stop at the gift shop and got some candy and a Red Panda stuffy A/N: Sorry I just love stuffies. It was a very eventful day you had lots of fun but you were there for 4 hours A/N: I know that the Toronto zoo closes at 4:30 but lets pretend it closes at 8:45 you had left just before closing time and you were tired when you got home from the 30-minute drive back you passed out face first on the couch with your cats laying on your back.

In the dream warning, the paragraph below has triggering content that involves pet death, descriptive death, gore, blood, and stuff like that

You woke up from a nap to find your cats nowhere in sight (where are Pluto and Coconut they're usually both with me when I wake up). You searched around your house but stopped when you stepped in something sticky you looked down and saw a red liquid (did I spill some ketchup without realizing it?). You looked closer and you saw that is not the right shade of red to be ketchup and it was too watery and it smelled nothing like blood, you panicked as you realized what the weird red liquid was it was blood and not yours. You followed a few drops of blood to see where they went when you reached the end of the trail you saw a sight you never wanted to see, you saw Coconuts mangled body she was barely recognizable the only way you recognized her was because of the small tufts of orange, black, and white fur that was almost dyed red. You couldn't hold back the tears you started to sob as you tried to find Pluto. After a few minutes of searching you heard a meow you quickly raced to the place you heard it and saw Pluto hiding behind the couch with metal string around his neck strangling him, one of his paws was bleeding, his eye was gouged out, he had bleeding cuts all over his body and it seemed like he was trying to find Coconut, you let out a shocked gasp and ran over to him quickly unwrapping the metal around his neck, then you quickly ran to your car and drove to a pet hospital. A few hours later a vet walked out of the room Pluto was in you took a gulp as you asked "Is it good or bad news?" "I'm afraid it's nothing good, he is blind in one eye as you probably guessed, he has permanent damage to one of his paws, he will have a scar on his neck, we had to get rid of his left ear it was too infected to save, I'm surprised he survived the attack along with the procedure." the vet said, your breath got caught in your thought "Wh-what do you mean attack?" "Well it seems like he was attacked by a humanoid creature but it's not human and not any animal I know of." "Will he survive?" you asked the vet just above a whisper you weren't even sure they heard you. "Yes, he will he is a very lucky cat but he will survive." you let out the breath you didn't realize you were holding. When you got home you cleaned up and buried Coconut's body in your backyard with a steady stream of tears coming down your face.

Back in reality when you wake up

You woke up with a jolt and both Coconut and Pluto jumped off your back but when you sat up they sat beside you. You were still crying a lot from the nightmare and you hugged both of your precious cats really tightly. A few hours later you were still startled from the nightmare but you had calmed down enough that you stopped crying.

A/N: I'm done da chapter I will admit I did feel bad writing that paragraph. In this chapter there are 1043 words.