chapter four

"I'M SERIOUSLY FINE," Georgia was grumbling as Willow cautiously examined her stomach, seeing only dried blood and char from where Deaton burned the wolvesbane out of her

"I'M SERIOUSLY FINE," Georgia was grumbling as Willow cautiously examined her stomach, seeing only dried blood and char from where Deaton burned the wolvesbane out of her. Willow hummed, still frowning.

She stood straight, allowing Georgia to lower her shirt. It was dark in the atrium, nothing but moonlight from outside lighting it up, "I wish I would've been there tonight. You all got hurt."

"And we're all okay," Georgia assured, smiling small, "Derek Jr kicked ass and aged several years in the span of minutes—memories intact."

Willow chuckled, nodding along as she ran a hand through her hair, "I hate the fact that you can say that and it makes sense, and I'm actually kinda relieved to hear that."

Georgia snickered, pulling her in for a brief hug, "G'night, Willow."

"Night, kid."

Georgia headed upstairs, sighing from exhaustion. It had been a long night, especially after the fight with the berserker. Not to mention the 117 million dollars stolen from the Hales in the form of bonds.

She pushed open her bedroom door, smiling faintly at Stiles, "Hey, I—"

He cut her off by dropping a kiss to her lips. Georgia raised her brows in mild surprise as he pulled back, going to pull her in for a hug.

"What happened to hi, how are you?" she joked, hugging back nonetheless.

"I was scared, okay?" Stiles sassed, pulling back with a cheeky grin, "Plus I haven't had a second alone with you in, like, forever."

Georgia made a face, "Yikes, about that. . ."

Stiles face dropped immediately, "No, don't say it, please don't—"

Knocking sounded from the window.

"Oh for fuck's sake."

Another night of sharing the bed.

* * * * *

"I'm serious, he was weirdly good."

It was a new day at the high school, and apparently they had a new lacrosse sensation on their hands in the form of a freshman who was kicked out of his last school. Georgia's eyes were practically on a permanent loop as she walked down the halls with Isaac and Stiles pestering her.

"That's what she said," she remarked while putting the combo into her locker, "And, newsflash, normal people can be good at lacrosse."

"No they can't."

"Georgia, he didn't miss a single ball in goalie," Stiles emphasized, dramatic hand motions and all. Isaac nodded along.

"Nate used to be really good at lacrosse, he wasn't a werewolf or werecoyote or anything," Georgia said pointedly, swapping out books. Isaac and Stiles shared looks of disbelief.