Kisses (E.O) part 1

Ok so I haven't uploaded in a long time because I've been way to stressed with exams and PPEs but Ima try do some uploading but let's just see how this goes so yh......
________________________________

It was no surprise to you when you first started dating Lizzie that her was of showing love and affection was touch. You 2 have always been close and have always been touchy with each other. Lizzie being the top she is, when you started dating she wanted to show you off but also wanted to let everyone know that you were hers and no one else's, meaning Lizzie was not afraid to be caught making out with you in front of your friends, on set or in public. No matter where you were you and lizzie loved to kiss......

Cooking

Lizzie is the cook in your relationship and she loves it but she also loves it when you help her out.
You were in the kitchen shaping some cookies into stars when Lizzie come up behind you and wrapped her hands around her stomach with her head resting on your shoulder. It still gives you butterflies "they look good baby girl, your getting better" just the nickname she used made your heat flutter. You turned to her and gave he a peck on the lips but she tried to deepen it, you pulled away "uh uh uh I'm making cookies and I don't wanna mess them up" you said while turning round. She laughed at how serious you were. Once you cleaned your hands she saw you had used all the dough she snatched the backing tray from you and put them in the oven setting the timer "hey I wanted to do tha" you were cut off when Lizzie turned back round and attached your lips together, her hands went straight to you hips and yours to the side of her face. She kissed you hungrily but also with the same amount of love. She brushed her tongue against your bottom lip asking for entrance which you denied so she pushed you back against the kitchen counter making you body'a touch against each other earning a moan from your mouth Lizzie took that as a chance to slip her tongue in your mouth instantly have gaining control of the kiss searching every inch of your mouth with her tongue. Moans of her name left your mouth and let's just say you had a fare few burnt cookies that day.

On set

You and Lizzie and been filming on the set of civil war all day but hadn't seen each other because you had no scenes together that day. You both left the house in a rush this morning and you had craved each other's touch all day. It was around lunch and you finishing your last seen before the break, knowing everyone else had finished their scenes you quickly headed to your trailer got changed into some more comfortable clothes (some leggings and one of lizzies hoodies) you made your way to the lunch area. As soon as you got there you saw most of the cast round the buffet table getting their lunch but Lizzie was already sitting with two plates in-front of her one for you one for her. You started making your way to her and when she saw you her eyes lit up. When you got to her she stood up giving you a big warm hug and then sat down, you went to go sit down next to her but before you could she pulled you on to her lap so you were straddling her. She gave you the biggest smile in the world now that she finally had you in her arms "hey baby I missed you" she said while pulling you closer her arms wrapping round your waist supporting you up "I missed your toooooooo... I don't wanna go back to filming I just wanna stay with youuuuuuu" you wined putting your forehead against hers while also making her chuckle. After staring into her eyes for some while she pecked your lips multiple times each one slowly lasting longer on your lips. She started to rub you back as your kisses slowly started to get more passionate, you rested your forearms on her shoulders as here's wondered round your back. She swiped her tongue along your bottom lip which you straight away gave her access to. He tongue explored your mouth like it was new territory making you shudder under her, her grip got tighter on you as the kiss started to get more sexual as you started to move up and down on her lap. You were both in a dream state until Downey spoke up "um Lizzie I'd appreciate it if you didn't have your tongue down y/n's throat while I eat my sandwich" you both stopped kissing and looked at everyone who had now joined your table, you turned back to Lizzie and hurried your head into her neck out of embarrassment whereas Lizzie had the biggest grin plastered on her face.
"I actually didn't mind it" Anthony commented making everyone let out a chuckle