Chapter 2.

Author-chan!
Ahhhh ty guys so much for 9 reads in only 2 days!! Also someone added this book to their reading list! I will try to work on this book a lot and update it whenever i can!

—————————————————————————
*A year after my last chapter*

Y/N's Pov
Me and Rui were with one of Kibu's upper moons named, Douma. Rui is now upper moon 0 as Kibu wished for me to be one to but I decided not to since I am already more powerful than him just with not as many abilities. Rui and Douma were racing and having fun. I laughed at their childish behavior and kept walking. Truth be told we had no idea where we were going, we were just walking on a random path we found. As the boys were playing I felt a strong presence.

"Douma, Rui! Get over here now!" I yelled.

Both of the boys followed my instructions and came to my side.

"Okaa-san what happened?" Rui asked me. "I feel a presence near us Rui, Douma I would like you to protect us please" I said. "Of course, Y/N-sama" he responded with.

I picked up Rui and held him close to me. A second later a girl with black hair, two butterfly clips in her hair, a demon slayer uniform, and a butterfly like haori attacked us but Douma blocked it(pretend she was still a hashira then.)

"Ara ara, who may you be?" she asked Douma. "Douma, upper moon 2 at your service" he said. "Who are you two?" she asked me and Rui. "My name is Y/N Lucifer this here is Rui Lucifer" I said. "Okaa-san why don't we use onii-san's last name?" Rui asked me. "Ah, well that would put us in danger seeing who Kibu is hon" I said in response. "But onii-san isn't a bad guy! He's the best onii-san ever!" Rui said in protest. I chuckle at his response and reply with "Well Kibu has done some bad things Rui, we can't blame the humans for not liking what he does." "Hmph..." Rui grunts not liking what I said about his onii-san. I pat Rui's head and look up at the female demon slayer. "Moshi moshi, what might your name be?" I asked the demon slayer. "My name is Kanae Kocho, the flower hashira" she responds with. "Ah.. I see, Douma will protect us so you two can do whatever you may like to do" I say. "Arigato Y/N-sama" Douma said. "Doitashimashite Douma" I respond. "Meet up with us when you finish Douma" I say. "Hai Y/N-sama!" He responds.

Me and Rui continue to walk down the path not caring about the fight behind us. We come across a small city that seems to be hosting a festival.

"Rui would you like to get some toys and other stuff?" I ask Rui. He claps and nods with a smile on his face.

I smile back at him and we walk to a store selling Yukatas and Kimonos. Me and Rui look around and we both pick out two we like. The two Rui picked out are very cute indeed, one that has a white to black gradient with black webs at the bottom and the other being a half red half black Yukata. The two I picked out were beautiful, the first being a kimono with a skirt that had pink to yellow flowers on it and the other being plain white with yellow to orange lanterns on it. After that shop we went to many others. We figured we should go back to the castle and see if Douma is ok.

*Time skip to halfway to Douma*

We hear the bush behind us shake so I turn around and defend Rui. The thing in the bush comes out and turns out to be two demon children and a cat.I run up to them taking Rui's hand and check to make sure the both of them are ok.

"Hello you two what are your names?" I ask. Both of them are hesitant at first but then the boy answers "M-my name is Haruki, this is my Imoto-san Yuki, and our kitten Himari." "Well Haruki, Yuki, and Himari my name is Y/N and this boy next to me is Rui my son" I said.