Prologue: The Arrival

Third Person PoV:
On the shattered moon of Remnant, a massive building complex can be seen, hidden on the dark side of the moon. In orbit of the moon, sits a sizeable fleet of warships, acting as guardians for the world and observation facility. Alarms ring out, as soldiers aboard the ships rush to their stations. Word has arrived from the observation posts satellites, reporting a catastrophic event is happening on Remnant. Aboard the flagship of the defense fleet, the captain is sending a message back to his homeworld.

???: Klendathu Command, come in! This is Captain Y/N T. Kirkland of the ISS Intrepid! Requesting immediate permission to intervene in affairs on the surface of Remnant!

Klendathu Command: What is the situation, Captain?

Y/N: Large numbers of the monsters known as Grimm have begun attacking the major city of Vale, alongside the terrorists known as the White Fang. Our AI also has reason to believe someone hacked the primitives robotic soldiers, to use them against their creators. Once again, I am requesting permission to deploy forces to intervene!

KC: Permission granted Captain. Give those beasts hell.

Y/N nods, as he sends the orders to the fleet. The massive Armada emerges from behind the moon, moving quickly to orbit remnant. Dropships and drop pods roar out of the ships, headed for Vale.

Meanwhile, team RWBY, JNPR, CFVY, and others can be seen, fighting for their lives against the Grimm and WF throughout the city. Ruby is clashing with a group of WF Grunts, when a dropship lands nearby, with a squad of armed soldiers emerging and taking aim at the White Fang.

 Ruby is clashing with a group of WF Grunts, when a dropship lands nearby, with a squad of armed soldiers emerging and taking aim at the White Fang

???1: Surrender now, or we will be forced to use lethal action!

One of the soldiers shouts, as the White Fang look at them. One of the White Fang grunts fires at the soldiers, but the bullet simply bounces off the soldier's armor. He sighs, and orders the squad to open fire. Within moments, the White Fang grunts lay dead, riddled with bullet holes. Ruby looks on, disturbed by the fact the White Fang were just mercilessly gunned down.

???1: Oi, girl. I'd recommend you start gathering any civilians you can find and take them to the green smoke!

The soldier yells, pointing at a pillar of green smoke in the distance. Ruby snaps out of her stupor, nodding. She starts running to find civilians, but stops and looks at the soldiers.

Ruby: Who are you?

???1: We're soldiers from the Klendathu Republic, dispatched to ensure your species' continued survival. This planet is in Klendathu Republic controlled space, and once this has all been dealt with, the planet will be under the indirect rule of Klendathu.

He says, as him and the soldiers move out. Ruby looks around, seeing drop pods soar down all over the city, and Klendathu dropships gliding down into the streets. In the air, advanced aerospace Fighter Craft can be seen, shooting down any flying Grimm. Ruby sprints off, rounding a corner to see a pile of Atlesian robots, with a Klendathu mech standing nearby, a small pillar of smoke rising from it's minigun.

 Ruby sprints off, rounding a corner to see a pile of Atlesian robots, with a Klendathu mech standing nearby, a small pillar of smoke rising from it's minigun

Meanwhile, with Blake Bellabooty- I mean, Belladonna-, she can be seen running from Adam Taurus, with Yang running beside her. The two hear a loud crash behind them, and stop to look. Behind them, a drop Pod sits, as a Klendathu Brawler emerges, glaring at Adam through his helmet.

 Behind them, a drop Pod sits, as a Klendathu Brawler emerges, glaring at Adam through his helmet

He presses a button on the handle of his blade, electrically charging it. He sprints at Adam, who attempts to slash at him. The Brawler raises his shield, deflecting Adam's slash, before pushing him backwards and rendering him unbalanced. The Brawler swings his sword, digging into Adam's side, while shocking him into unconsciousness. He pushes the unconscious Faunus off him, pulling out a pair of cuffs. He looks at Yang and Blake, pointing towards the Green pillar of Smoke. The two get the idea, and begin making their way towards the smoke, as the camera fades to black...
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
I got inspiration for this story from one I read on fanfiction.net called Planetary Pacification Protocols Initiated by joecola00. It was supposed to be Stellaris themed but, it's easier this way. Anyways, I'd recommend you go give the mentioned story a read, it's only one part but it's pretty good!