1

6 Years Before

6 Years Before

Natasha, Bucky and Sam are at the Avenger tower, talking amongst themselves when Yelena Belova comes up the elevator, surprising the 3 Avengers.

"Yelena?" Nat asks, and her sister smirks at her.

"In the flesh." Yelena answers and walks up to her sister to pull her in for a hug. 

"You gonna introduce us to your friend?" Sam asks, and Yelena gives a weak smile to the two men, waving at them.

"Sam, Bucky, this is my sister, Yelena. Yelena, this is Sam Wilson and Bucky Barnes." Nat introduces, and the two men look at each other with confusion on their face.

"You telling me you have a sister, and didn't wanna tell no body?" Sam asks, and Yelena smirks at her sister. 

"Not surprised she didn't tell anyone." Yelena comments, and Nat rolls her eyes.

"What are you doing here?" Nat interrogates. 

"I found her." Yelena answers, and the room stays quiet, filled with awkwardness and confusion, only Natasha and Yelena knowing what that meant. 

"Well, where is she?" 

"She's here, in New York." Yelena answers, and Nat furrows her eyebrows at her.

"Okay, why isn't she with you then?" Nat counteracts, and her sister scoffs.

"You've got to be the one to bring her in." Yelena answers condescendingly.

"Anyone want to explain what's going on here?" Bucky intrudes, Nat turns to him and Sam, rubbing her temples and taking a deep breath.

"I- We have another sister. She's been apart of the Red Room her entire life, born into it, and after I found Yelena, I asked her to find Nina, and give her the antidote I told you guys about." Nat explains, the boys cross their arms, trying to comprehend the situation.

"Well, let's go get your sister then." Sam insists, and Yelena chuckles. 

"Why do you want to go?" Nat asks Sam, and he smirks. 

"You think I'm going to miss a chance to see that family reunion? Nah, I'm coming with." Sam answers, and Nat just goes along with it, walking towards the elevator with Yelena and Sam.

"Come on Bucky, you got nothing better to do." Sam suggests, and Bucky rolls his eyes and follows behind into the elevator. 

After they arrive at an apartment building, they follow Yelena up, stopping in front of an apartment door. 

"You know she's not going to be happy to see you." Yelena comments, and Nat just shrugs her shoulders, putting her hand on her holstered gun. Yelena unlocks the door, walking in first, with Nat behind, and the boys walking in last. The apartment is quiet, Yelena leading them to the living room, and taking a seat, and leaning back in it.