.7.

A/N

Stream Mirror Mirror pls i swear i would not do anything 🥺🔪❤️

After they all went home,"damn what time is it" Jisung said looking at his phone "6:21" Jisung felt bored and wanted to sleep already so Jisung went to his room and was ready to sleep until someone message him.

Bin<3

Hey im home already
Im bored wanna talk

Hey im bored also lmao
Ig we can talk

So what were you doing?

I was about to go sleep
But yeah i was doing nothing
Honestly

Oh
Was i interrupting?

How are you a troublemaker
At school-
YOURE SO- BDIEJSJS

uh
Was that supposed to be a compliment?-

OH MY GOD YOURE SO CUTE WHEN YOURE CONFUSED XHSHDHXJ

I think you need to go sleep??
Youre talking nonsense rn

CHANGBINNN

Yes?

Can i call you Bin?

I mean- sure why not right?-

YEAAAYYYYY YOU CALL ME BABY- I MEAN JIJI

I mean i dont mind calling you baby ;)

XHEUXJSIDXIE BIN-

Okay² im just joking- but can i tho-

I mean...if you want to-

Okay then its settled i call you
Baby you call me Bin okay?

SOUNDS GREAT!!

Okay now go sleep

Okay Binnn Good Night!!

Goodnight Baby
Seen

Save to say that Jisung slept happily that day, as well as Changbin.

•°

Jisung woke up to a phone call, "wtf i really cant sleep huh" Jisung said annoyed as he look at the time and who's calling "2:45...Felix? Calling me??" Jisung thought this was kinda odd bc Felix would be asleep by now "ig.." Jisung pick up the phone and hears Felix crying "LIX???" It was rare hearing Felix cry IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT but Jisung has an idea of why hes crying "Ji.....please its coming back...." Felix said in between cries "Its okay Lix calm down ill be there Asap" Jisung said as he got out of bed,put on his shoes and ran to his car not caring what the fuck hes wearing and his best friend are the only thing on his mind rn and drove as fast as he could but still following the road rules.

Jisung got to Felix house and unlocking Felix door with a spare key Felix gave Jisung incase something like this happens. "LIX??" Jisung shouted in the house and hears the crying at the stairs "LIX!!" Jisung ran to Felix "Why are you at the stairs!!" Jisung said as he tried to calm Felix down and hugging him tightly "its okay Lix its okay youre fine its just a dream youre fine" Jisung hugged Felix tightly and rubbing his back.