Can I be her?

Yeji and Lia.... they've been together for a few years, well, scratch that... several years but only as best friends as Lia thought.

"Lia" Yeji called

"Mhm?" Lia asked and shot her head up to look at the taller girl

"Should we do something today? We don't have classes" Yeji said and sat across Lia. They were currently at Lia's house. Yep, Lia's house. She already has her own house since her parents got her one and they were pretty rich.

"Hmm, where to Yeddeong?" Lia asked and looked at Yeji

"Do you want to go at a café? Library? go shopping?" Yeji suggested

"I like all of you suggestions Yeji" Lia said and giggled

"Then how about we do all three?" Yeji said

"I can't see why not" Lia said and chuckled once again.

She got up from her couch in the living room and then went off to her room. She changed her clothes as Yeji waited at the living room. Its been several years for Lia but for Yeji, she counted them all, a total of 8 years of them being best friends. Being closer than ever.

"Yeddeong, I'm done~" Lia said with a bright smile. Yeji smiled as well as she looked at her best friend

"Let's go then" Yeji said and chuckled

The two of them went out of Lia's house and went towards Yeji's car. Yeji let Lia in first and then went to her side and got in as well. She started the car and drove off.

"Which place first do you want to go? Café? Library? Shopping mall?" Yeji asked, eyes focused on the road.

"Hmm, since it's quite early, let's go shopping. There are only a few people around" Lia said and Yeji nodded

Yeji continued to drive towards the mall. Feeling excited and happy to spend te day with Lia once again. Yeji got to the parking lot and parked her car. The two of them went down and Yeji held Lia's hand as they walked inside the mall.

Scanning around the shops, Yeji just admired Lia. She would always have those cute eyes and bright smile that would make Yeji's day even better.

"Yeji" Lia called

"Mhm?" Yeji asked and averted her eyes towards Lia.

"Which one looks better? this one? or this?" Lia asked, she was choosing some outfits for some reason.

"They both look pretty Lia. Anything looks good on you tho" Yeji said

"Really?" Lia asked and Yeji nodded

"You're really so sweet Yeddeong. Anyways, I guess I'll just get the two then" Lia said and Yeji nodded in agreement

"For what is that anyways?" Yeji asked

"Oh, this is just for something. I wanted to buy some new clothes you know? To fashion up a bit" Lia said and it just made Yeji chuckle.

After walking around for a few more hours in the mall, they decided that they should go to the café to have a quick snack.

After ordering and having their time there at the café, they decided to go to the library next.  Even though Yeji wasn't that fond of books or reading, she enjoyed it because she gets to see Lia and spend some time with the girl peacefully.

Lia was reading a book, Yeji on the other hand was sitting across her, adoring and studying Lia's features. She really can't explain the feeling she has for the other girl. She always dreamed of being with Lia every single day until the end. In the eight years of them being together as bestfriends, Yeji's feelings for Lia gradually grew more than just being her best friend.