Can I be Her? | Sequel

Yeji's POV

It has been eight months since everything happened and I was happy that I was able to move on from Lia. Although we were bestfriends, we hardly hang out together anymore. Chaeryeong was fine with me hanging out with anyone but when I ask Lia if she was free for the day to hang out, she would reason that she is always busy. I don't mind but I just hope she still has time for me, her best friend.

"Jiji~ come on" Chaeryeong called for me. I slept over at her house since she invited me. I also talked with her sister again last night. Her sister Chaeyeon came over to check up on her and to make sure she was fine.

I met Chaeyeon when me and Chaeryeong became closer for the first two months.

"Yeji~ the foods gonna get cold come on" she whined and stomped her way to where I was, which was her room

"Sorry Chaery, I just had to check if I have something to do today" I said and I saw her pout

"Why?"

"I have to go to the academy later and then I have to go do dance class" she said and sighed

"Should I pick you up later?" I asked her, well, I always pick her up

"If its fine with you then I'll be happy if you pick me up" she said and smiled

"Of course I will, now let's go and have the breakfast you cooked" I said and we both went out of her bedroom. Upon reaching the dining area, I could smell the food that she cooked. I guess she cooked one of my favorites again.

"I made your favorites! Its kimchi fried rice with lots of melted mozarella cheese then I cut up some watermelons and made some chocolate pudding" she said with a smile.

"Thank you Chaery, but, is the watermelon fine? I mean last time you-"

"Ah unnie, don't remind me of that. It wasn't my fault. Why does the watermelon have to be so round anyways" she said as she pouts and cross her arms.

"I'm just kidding, anyways, I'm excited to eat the food that you cook" I said and it made her smile widely. I already took a seat and then glance over at her. She was still fixing up some of the utensils she used. Nowadays, I feel more attached to Chaeryeong, she's just so sweet and caring, adding up to that, she's really pretty, wether she had her hair down, up in a messy bun, a ponytail or in pigtails. She's just so cute.

"Aren't you going to eat yet unnie?" she suddenly asked me, letting me back to reality

"Oh, well I was waiting for you. We should eat together" I said and she quickly removed her apron and took the seat across mine. We happily ate together and later on she prepared her things for her schedule today. She has academy in the morning and dance in the afternoon, just enough time for me to prepare. If you're wondering, I'm planning to do something today, more specifically tonight.

After having breakfast, the both of us got ready and went off. I drove Chaeryeong to her academy class since it was kind of far and it would be rude of me not driving her going there.

"Thank you for the ride Yeji~ I'll see you later" she said and chuckled

"Anytime" I said and chuckled as well

She was about to get down from the car but I stopped her

"Why?" she asked and looked at me confusingly

"I think you forgot something" I said and raise a brow at her, at first she was somewhat confused but later on she chuckled and turned towards me once again. She went closer to my face and kissed my cheek. She always does this everytime any of us has to leave.