12

"Hah! I won! Didn't you say you were good at games?" Yeonjun playfully mocked Soobin, who was fuming. Angry Soobin was probably the cutest Soobin.

Scratch that, all forms of Soobin is just painfully adorable.

"I am! I am so much better than you Jjunie! A simple basketball game got you acting up huh?", Soobin leaned down, his warm breath fanning Yeonjun's now pink cheeks. "How about we go for the shooting game Jjunie?" Soobin whispered in his ears, gently tugging at the black choker around his neck.

Soobin knew.

He knew what effect he had on the shorter male. He smirked seeing the bowled over expression painting his beautiful face, cheeks warm and ablaze as he quietly strutted towards the shooting game, the taller male tagging along.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

"Not fair! This is absolutely not fair. Oh heavens! What have I done that you are punishing me this way?" Yeonjun fake cried, as Soobin clicked his tongue in disapproval.

"You're being extra dramatic. I told you, I would defeat you in this game anyday and anytime!"

"But it's absolutely not fair how I played twice and got defeated by someone who played only once! This machine is definitely tampered with. I'm not playing anymore!" Yeonjun huffed and went towards the claw machines on the other side.

Soobin giggled and bent down to retrieve his prize. He smiled, looking up to see Yeonjun already playing.

He quickly pocketed the prize and went to him.

"Binnie Binnie! Look! Nick and Judy! Don't they look like us?"

Soobin looked at the boy beside him.

Cringey to say, but his heart picked up its pace with the way Yeonjun's eyes shone and his red, full lips were pulled up in a smile.

He wasn't stupid. And he wasn't the one to deny his feelings too.

He knew he would be so empty and lonely without the pinkette. He knew he was very fond of him.

He knew he couldn't lose him.

He knew.

He knew he likes him. A lot.

A/N : Soobin whipped. Same Binnie, same, the whole world is whipped for him :(( But yay double update as promised! Hope you liked it^^

PS, the next chapter is gonna be super fluffy, stay tuned! And remember Binnie loves you and so do I~ <3