The 'Happy Relationship.'

It was a cold summer morning, Faya got out of her bed and stretched. She noticed a text from one of her close friends, 'hey Faya, are you coming to club tonight?'
She didn't really like the idea of going out on a Sunday, but she was in for it. She got up and decided to do some work for time to pass by, she then got a message from the same friend, 'hey we're leaving now.' She wasn't even ready, she did her makeup poorly, put on a tight dress and some high heels. She met up with her friends and walk to the club with them.

'This looks wild' Faya said, it was lit up with bright colours, drunk people and even a second floor. She thought to herself that she wouldn't find herself drunk here.

After about 2 hours in the club, she found herself drunk and dizzy. She could barely even walk, she bumped into a guy, he was shirtless, had a load of peircings, even a load of tattoos but what Faya was most interested in was his abs. She smirked and the guy looked down at her, 'What's your name hottie?' said faya. She totally lost it now, the guy replied with 'Cameron, What about you?' Faya stutters saying her words but finally got them out 'F-Faya!' Cameron tilted his head a little, faya was definitely in love with him, she couldn't just take her eyes off this man.

Cameron lifted her chin up, he was smirking and his vainy hands reached for her waist and pulled her in 'Shall we go to the bathrooms?' She nodded and walked with him to the bathrooms, the muffled music in the background. Cameron sat Faya on a sink, she was so eager for him, but no she had to wait.

'Daddy please-' She was interrupted by him 'I give you permission to speak, come, and when to reply, got it?' She nodded and pulled him closer, her lips met his, their tongues playing a little game. Cameron took all the control, he unzipped her tight dress and let it slide off her. She reached for his pants, 'Ah Ah Ah- I give you permission to do anything' Faya nodded being pissed off, he unclipped her tight bra and smirked 'Why is it laced princess? We're you expecting to be fucked?' Cameron smirked but he didn't get an answer, he slapped her thick thighs. 'When I say something I expect an answer right away' Faya let out a small whine and felt her thigh sting, it had a sexy hand print and said to him 'I-I don't k-know!'

Cameron grabbed her neck, his strong hands gaged and chocked her. 'Give me an reasonable answer kitten.' Faya gasped for air and spat out her words 'I-I knew their was a lot o-of sexy men here s-so I came w-with it on!!' Cameron stopped, 'get on your knees' He ordered.

'B-But!' She felt a sharp pain in her ass, Cameron spanked her with his belt 'When I give you an order you do it, it's embarrassing a woman in her 20s can't follow simple rules.'

Faya got on her knees and watched as Cameron slid his jeans down, his boxers on show. 'Slide them down' Cameron ordered once again, Faya smirked 'cant do it yourself?' He spanked her again, 'dont start that kind of attitude with me girl.' Faya whimpered a little, her ass and thighs stung. She slid it down to revel Cameron hard cock, she slid them down further. 'Do anything you want, but when I'm ready I'll shove it inside your walls' Faya smirked and bit and licked it, small moans filled the air. She sucked and gaged on it, she was enjoying this a bit too much, she rubbed it, sliding her hands down it. 'Stand' Cameron ordered. She wanted to tease him and test his limits.

She didn't stand up, Cameron looked down at her. 'Being a brat are we?' Faya nodded and he grabbed a clench full of her hair and stood her up. Her hands were clenched together, with massive force. He bended her over, her hands above her head 'perfect' He opened her walls and slid it in slowly, he teased her, he went in slower and then move back and forward so it went in and out. Faya moaned loudly, she was falling for him so hard.

'I-I need t-t-' Cameron shut her up, 'I said that I give you permission to speak dont i?' She begged and begged, Cameron was careless. 'If you come, I swear I'll make this very unpleasant that it's supposed to be'