The Beginning.

She woke up in Cameron's bed, her legs numb and her thighs and ass still stinging. She sat up to see Cameron on his phone, she wondered who she was texting and tried to look but he turned his phone away, 'no and don't think we're together either, I just met you at the club that's it'

Faya thought his behaviour today was strange unlike yesterday, he got up and walked away from her. Cameron was texting another girl, faya thought, she went outside with some clothes on of course and looked around to see one of her friends. She walked to her, 'hey! We were looking for you yesterday but we couldn't find you?' Faya smirked a little 'I was drunk so I went out somewhere else' Her friend laughed a little and showed her phone to her 'I hooked up with this guy yesterday, he's called Cameron'

Faya was sure she recognised that person, 'wait- he hooked up with me yesterday too-' Faya looked up at her friend. In confusion she saw him coke out the house, with his sister, Faya blushed a little. His sister was kinda- fine, she saw them walk over to us, 'this is Ray' Ray looked down at Faya 'damn.'

Soon she found herself in a thin thong, and a small bra for Ray, she was so fine for what? Cameron soon walked in as Faya and Ray were making out on the bed. Faya flew up, 'I-it's not what it looks like!' Cameron laughed and grabbed faya by her hair 'you little bitch' He dragged her downstairs and kicked, punched and even bit her stomach and arm. She screamed in pain, her cries were heard by her chick, Ray but Cameron's friends had hold of her. Faya breathed heavily, she was full with bruises and bleeding. Cameron got a glass bottle and smashed it right on her head, a deep wound appeared, blood rushing out, just her skull was on show.

Cameron laughed, 'Like I ever loved you.' Faya soon fainted from blood loss, Ray was let go to see the probably death of her girlfriend. She picked her up and rushed to the hospital.

2:43AM
Ray sat next to her mostly dead girlfriend, she was crying. She had never cried over someone in years, but faya was different.. she had an glowing personality, overall very nice but what Cameron did to her now, had probably provided brain damage. The nurse walked in, 'She has survived, but we don't know when she'll wake up soon.' Ray sighed.

18th February, 2008.
Ray was visiting her again, it had been 2 years until she's not woken up. Ray left some pretty roses next to her, 'please wake up soon, my love' Ray began to cry again. Even though they were together for a few months, Ray still cared about her than anyone else did. As she was about to walk away, she saw Faya move a little. Was she imagining things? She watched her closely and faya moved her hand. 'Faya!?' Ray shook her, Faya opened her eyes, slowly and could just see an outline of  a body.

The nurses rushed in and pushed Ray out, it was 5:23am now. Ray was panicking, would she be alright? Ray was finally let in, she looked down at faya. 'Baby?' She asked, Faya slowly opened her eyes and sat up 'Ray?' They hugged each other, they were finally reunited.

I have no motivation to finish it 😕