Prologue

- 3rd person pov - 

It was a night,  there were no moon or stars in sight and there he was sitting on the very edge of the rooftop with a few tears rolling down from his eyes thinking what could have happened if he was perfect. 

He had heard the compliments of him beaming handsome, was every girl's dream man and it's not like he doesn't like that but why did she have to love him and then suddenly leave him like a toy and even after ... even after knowing he is too broken to face another heartbreak.  Why did she have to leave him? 

He just wanted to see her happy, all smiling and laughing at Jins daddy jokes. He wanted her around, he wanted to make sure no one hurt her. She deserves the world while he is just a stupid guy having a crazy obsession over a girl.

 Today was just another day ... another day after the love of a billionaire's son left him alone and he came to face the reality. Realized that life is not as easy as he thought, he realized that life is never going to make you happy itself. You make it. You have to fight for your happiness but her words hurt him more than her leaving. He felt again being trapped in a dark room with no escape, the only window with the day of hope for him is also closed. 

He felt like running and running but can't find a way out. He is starting to hate himself for being so useless, hopeless, and worthless that no one wants him. People only stick around him for being good-looking and more importantly, his money, if he didn't have any of them then he would've been all alone.  

No one might have taken him seriously or been his friend. No one would've noticed his existence and he would have been just another weirdo living.  All alone. Yes, that's what she said. Now he thinks that the saying "first love never works" is true.

 He should stop thinking about her and move on, but how can he move on when she always appears in front of him like an illusion. She is not there physically but she is always with him mentally. 

 And now she is the only thing that comes to his mind in his free time, he always tries to distract himself so he won't think about her but it seems impossible to stop thinking about her. 

How is he going to get over her?

- AUTHORS NOTE - 

THANKS FOR READING. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT :)

 PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT :)

Peace out ;)