part 1

Taehyung POV

I woke up in my office bedroom. I entirnaly groned as i remembered i wasted another night drinking to forget about her sweet smile ,her becoming Ms know it all ,her boosy behaviour ,ranting about having her first kiss with someone special  and those stupid lectures she use to give me when i use do anything wrong now when ever i think about all those things i fell like it was all a dream that have ended .I dont want to start my day thinking of all those things,they say 'A new day , a new start'. I have a bedroom in my office so I can stay here I usually don't go home. It's not because I don't like it just that my mansion is quite huge and have a big open garden and a fountain in between ,to be honest it gets lonely there no one is their except servants no family no sibling just nothing,  people think I have so much money and I am happy but it truly is quite  lonely.  A loud knock disturbed my thoughts "come in" my persnol assistant Lia ,she is just like my elder sister  to me she is the only person I trust with my whole heart ,she knows everything every pain I bear , every tear that fall from my eye , my whole past their is nothing hidden from her
"So mister do you want anything to eat" she asked as she pick up my cloths from the floor and put them in the laundry basket  "no ,just a cup of black coffee no sugar " I replied while rubbing my forehead trying to stop the throbbing pain  "won't forget the painkiller " she said while going out and shutting the door . I went to take a shower and change in something more formal . I walked out of the room and sat on my desk just as  I sat down Lia bragged into the room with a cup of coffee ,water bottle and painkiller.  'Thanks Lia' I said . She sat down on the chair in front of me 'so here mister my dear husband want me take an off , he thinks thatyou load me with to much work and it's quite harmful for our baby' she said while patting her bump , did I forget to tell she is 6 months pregnant?  'Tell your dear husband I take care of you more than you take care of me '  she take gasp while putting a hand on her head 'o my god tis ungrateful brat is such a pain in my ass ' I believe Jake is more pain in your ass I said with a wink 'ahh, you did you forget your manners or what young man ,I think you should take your medicine may be then you will fell a little less like an alien "she said while stomping her feet and walking away and shutting the door so hard that I flinched in my seat . I called her from the office phone 'what now' she said after picking up I'd you want a leave than find someone qualified enough ' I said 'haha be thankful you listen to me or I was about to call Jake" I swear I can fell her smirking 'get to work ' I said in a bossy toan , without hearing her reply I shut the phone and went back to work . So let's hope the new assistant would be bearable for as long as Lia is goan. My eyes went to the photo frame at the corner of my table with a girl with a boy smiling cheekily on their graduation day 'I miss you babe' i said in a low whisper , a part of me wants her to be the new assistant even if my heart knows she gone , she dead she left me alone in this cruel world I just still hope for a miracle  I still hope she would be back making fun of me or laughing at me or anything I just want her back. I want back my Ha..........

AUTHORS NOTE
Hope you enjoy this chapter,  please leave your comments I will love to hear your opppinian

Have a good day:)