Jang deoksu x reader (female)

.characters in this story
.deoksu
.y/n (you are 20-30 yrs old)
.some other regulars
You've had a rough day, your friends have been ignoring you and you have a low paying job.
You feel like giving up on everything.
But today you happen to get lucky, "three million won!" You exclame, "who does this belong  to?" Its tempting, but no you cant sink any lower than you already are.
"Can i though?, this money could change my life." You look around the road and pick up the bag of money.
You run away in fear of getting caught, but to your luck you find yourself getting shouted at by a man across the street, "give me my money back! Thats mine, you theif!"
You run faster, you're desperate for this money. Unfortunately you trip up on a bridge and out of anger you throw the bag of money off of the tall bridge.
"I got you now, give me my money, you owe me." Says the man. "I, dont have it."
He pulls out a knife, you panick alot and quickly jump off the bridge. Luckily youre a good swimmer.
"I can still survive, i can do this." You cry.
Youre ready to move away, so you head to the train station. You know that you owe 3 million won to someone you just met.
You sit down on a bench
"Hey, would you like to play a game?" Says a good looking guy in a professional suit.

You sit down on a bench"Hey, would you like to play a game?" Says a good looking guy in a professional suit

"What do you mean?, get away from me."
"Lets play Ddajki, if you win ill give you 100k won, if i win youll have to give me that money."
You look at him in shock "youre joking, right?"
He opens a breifcase, its the most money youve ever seen.
"This will be easy, im gonna be rich." You thought
He flips your card over first try, you arent even surprised.
"I dont have the money, okay?" You say
"Well you can pay with your body." He says
"Really?, i mean-" He slaps you
"Instead of paying, ill slap you." He said
"Oh, thats what i meant. Hey that really hurt you know."
After 13 rounds or so you finally win.
He smiles and gives you the money. Youre eyes light up.
"You know, theres another game where you can win even more money." He hands you a card with a number on it and walks away.
"Wait what is this game?" "Hello?" You are confused.
I might as well call it up.
A black car seems to be waiting outiside, just for you. You get inside and really everyone is asleep, you start to get drowsy.

You wake up in a warehouse type room, youre wearing a green tracksuit with the number "306" labled on the left of your chest. There was a screen on the wall which said there was 456 players in the room.
You walk up to one of the other contestants labled with "456" and ask him if he knows whats happening. It was no luck as he was as confused as you are.
"Shit, i got kidnapped." You thought.
Its time to take photos, but your not gonna smile.
"There will be 6 games that you participate in, thr first one is red light green light."
You laugh, "like the game we played as kids?"
Another player replies "i guess so."
You were great at this game so you were confident on getting through.
"Green light" said a giant doll
You run but start of slow.
"Red light"
*gun shot*
*another gun shot*
Everyone starts running but you stay still, youre terrified for your life right now.
"Im going to die now, im going to die." You whispered to yourself
A few rounds later you were surprised you were still alive.
"Green light." You run and jump past the finish line just in time.
It was very stressfull, half the players have already been "eliminated"
When you get out of the room you see a player who catches your attention, he was number 101, he seemed to already have made a lot of friends as he was in a group.
He was really good looking. You walk up to him and say, "hey, youre really cute you know."
"What the hell do you want." He said. His gang all laughs at you.
"I was just saying" you said.
The gang calls you weak but player 101 whispers in your ear "its jang deoksu"
You smile, and walk back to your bed.
"That was random, he seemed like he really didnt like me. And to tell me his name so fast? I didnt even ask." You think while sitting on the edge of your matress.
You realise hes the strongest contenstant in the room and he seems to find attraction in you, you feel like your not gonna die any time soon. Ofcourse you wont use him though,hes everything you want.
The next game is honeycomb dalgona, unfortunately you pick the umbrella so its gonna be really tough, youre starting to feel less confident in yourself.
As your struggling Deoksu comes up to you, "if i help you, then youll pay me back?" He says.
You slowly look over and smile, "deal" you chuckle
He helps with the challenge. You show it to the guard and you make it through.
"Its y/n, just letting you know." You whisper to deoksu
He winks at you and you both go back to the warehouse.
You sit with him, one of his gang members makes fun of you and the rest laugh. "Oh come on you bitches, give her a chance." He says. He was the leader so they all listened to him.
It was getting near to lights out, everyone is heading back to there beds. As you start to leave deoksu touches your shoulder, "you said you would pay me back, remember?"
"Tomorrow? Im really sleepy."
He laughs and says "sure, just come here for now." You go to his bed, sitting over the covers.
He puts his arm over your shoulder. "We should wait till everyones asleep." You say.
You both lie down while his arms still aound you, after about half an hour most people are asleep by now. He looks at you and kisses you, you then put your arms around him and you start making out. His hair is soft and fluffy, you thought he wouldnt be so nice.
He takes his shirt off, hes really hot. You take yours off aswell, just in your bra.
A girl from a bed near you says "can you guys go to sleep, its really distracting."
Deoksu puts his shirt back on and walks up to her, "shes not fucking being distracting, got it?" He says. The girl looks at him with fear and goes back into her bed.
"Come back." You say. He gets back up into his bed.
"Still feeling sleepy?" He asks you, "not anymore babe." You reply
"Babe?" He says, "yeah, anything wrong?" He smirks, "not at all."
"I cant get to sleep, can that girl stop talking?" Whispered the girl just across from them to herself. Deoksu heard what she said and walks up to her. "What did you just say?"
She screams while deoksu takes out a knife and he starts stabbing her.
Everyone wakes up and starts panicking, you put on your jacket then get down from bed and see the girl is dead. You laugh for a few seconds, everyone seems to be hiding or protecting themselves. Some other players have obtained knives and are trying to kill as many people as they can. "I have a spare one, you take it." Deoksu tells you. You take the knife and see someone behind you about to stab you, you turn around and stab him in the chest. You look around to see if anyone seems like an easy target, you find a couple other people who dont look to threatening and kill them both. You have blood all over your tracksuit and body. You never thought you would purposely kill someone, but it had to be done. After 15 minutes the fight starts to end, the guards come in and take all the dead players away. Deoksu looks at you, "didnt know you had it in you." He whispers. "Had what?"
"The courage, to kill people." He laughs
"Well ofcourse i do."
He kisses you, "you should get some sleep now."
You walk back to your bed on the other side of the room.
You close your eyes and try to fall asleep.
You see that alot of people are staying awake incase they get killed.
You eventually fall asleep.

When you wake up youre just about to get breakfast, But Deoksu hands you some food.
"Thanks babe, howd you get extras?
"Just stole some." He says
You stare at him and smile.
"Remember you said youd pay me back?" He looks at you
You chuckle "ofcourse i will baby." You finish eating breakfast.
He grabs your waist and says, "how about we meet in the bathroom in half an hour, okay?"
"Yeah, that sounds good."
You and deoksu go to sit with his group. They dont see you as a weak girl anymore and they accept you. You all talk about what the next game could be, trying to think of games we played as kids. "I gotta go to the toilet." Deoksu stands up and leaves.
You look at him and back, you also walk to the toilets.