Episode 01

Previously on New Begin For The Bennett Witch

"Good morning, Miss Bennett," he greeted, while admiring how she walked as if every being in the universe was beneath her. In honest truth, they were.

Bonnie chose to ignore him while walking down the stairs and turning to make a run for it.

"Don't worry, you are more than welcomed to ignore me all you want after you've explained yourself," he said, making the witch stop on her track, turning to meet his beautiful ocean blue gaze.

"Explain what?" she asked.

"How you found Charles," he stated, making her roll her eyes.

"Volunteer committee," she answered causing Klaus to chuckle. "Will that be all?"

"No, just a recommendation, choose your next lover wisely," he teased.

"Bite me," she muttered, aiming to leave.

"Anytime, love. Just let me know when," Klaus said, provoking her and of course it work since she turned around again.

"Screw you!" she snapped.

"Now or later," he snapped back with a smirk.

~~~

The Beginning Of The Previous Timeline

"Klaus, never a pleasure," she said as she walked out the exit. "Hope to never see your face again."

"I'm pretty sure she also won't mind." With that she was taken aback, but marched on to the exit.

It had been about a few hours since the witch left, but it was still early in the morning since she ran away very early. They finally made it downstairs for breakfast in the kitchen. Kol and Davina were assisted by Freya on the stove, making sure that everything tasted A okay.

Hope passed her father who was on the couch in the foyer without so much as a morning greeting or any sign of acknowledgement. She appeared to be on a mission when she matched to the kitchen like a soldier given an order, but with a smile on her face. He soft amber hair bouncing on her shoulders with her dark summer dark green dress flying in the air.

She requested to her aunts if they could have breakfast in the foyer since it was a beautiful day. They obviously agreed since they hardly dined together, especially while dealing with the Hollow and other dilemmas that came along. They all knew that it was a matter of time before something goes wrong again.

Klaus watched everyone carrying white bowls, Elijah with two large jars of orange juice and placed them on the coffee table while Marcel and Rebekah got plates, cutlery and napkins.

"I'll get Bonnie," Hope said cheerfully after everything was ready.

Klaus stopped her just after she turned to the stairs, missing the excitement radiating through her. "She's gone."

Just as the child was going to respond, Marcel bet her up to it. "It's nine in the morning, where could she possibly go at this hour in a city she hardly knows?"

"She went back to Grand Isle," Rebekah stated while filling her plate from the couch next to Klaus. "And I'm guessing that the witch left him on the very spot we found him on."

"She's gone?" Though her voice was soft, Klaus was confused by the sorrow on her face.

"Yes, my littlest wolf," he said as he tapped a place on his other side for her to join. "She is. She has a life remember." Everyone else just made themselves comfortable while digging in except for Elijah who just up and left without saying a word.