The House

Tanjiro POV: After I meet this zenitsu up guy we make our way to where the demon is and we find a house with a couple of crying kids up front. "Hello kids would you mind telling why your crying" The kid said " Our brother is stuck in there with demons fighting we only escaped because our brother distracted them with a drum." I began to wonder how a drum could distract a couple of demons before figuring out it must be apart of some sort of bliss demon art." Then I said"we'll go after them, with that I dragged zenitsu into the house with me and the kids followed." Okay I'm going to leave you guys with zenitsu here and this box it will protect you guys" I said as put down the box. I then smelled the demon and it was a small part of it everywhere," must be the owner of the house" I thought as I made my way to where the smell is strongest.

When I arrived I saw a demon with 4 drums on his chest and about to eat a kid poison breathing 2nd form evening palace, a single high powered slash that slightly weakened demon and cut his handle letting go of the kid. I then grabbed the kid and used concentration breathing to leave him a safe distance where he won't be harmed by the fight to come.

(Meanwhile)

A crawling demon entered the room zenitsu and the kid "don't worry kid I got this zenitsu said and used thunder breathing first form and cut the demons neck.  The kid was shacked that the crybaby was suddenly a cool badass then zenitsu fell down for a moment and came back(I made him able to use thunder breathing on will but drains his stamina a lot) he then got of tired and asked what if the kid was okay

(End of chapter)

Sorry for the lateness I was busy with school but I'm back to updating see you tomorrow