TWENTY NINE

┃UTOPIA┃
✿✿✿

"Look at that, bad boy. The waterfall looks mesmerizing!" Taehyung, who was on Jungkook's back, said it out loud, voice filled with astonishment. 

"We all can see it, strudel." Jungkook chuckled at the excited male. Taehyung giggled as the drummer moved his neck a little to bump his side against his boyfriend fondly. 

Jeongbang waterfall, one of the most beautiful places in Jeju

Jeongbang waterfall, one of the most beautiful places in Jeju. Taehyung always wanted to come here, with someone he loves. And today happened to be that day his wish came true and he was so fucking happy. 

Their classmates and professors were now scattered all around the place, admiring or capturing the beautiful scenery in their hearts and phones, cameras.

Taehyung tore his gaze from the waterfall to his boyfriend, expression gentle as ever as an elegant smile curled at the corner of his lips. His grip around the older's neck tightened a bit and his head leaned forward to place atop of the drummer's shoulder. "Even though the list was already made, you requested to come here because I mentioned this place last night, right?" He whispered near the other's ear. 

Last night, Taehyung could remember so well how he was excitedly scrolling through the photos of this place on the Internet while lying on the bed when the freshly showered Jungkook joined him and cuddled his body like a teddy bear. 

Jungkook had asked why his nose was stuck on these photos and he answered how much he wanted to come here. Jungkook saw the desire, excitement swirling in his eyes when he talked about this place, he was told that Jeongbang is Taehyung's mother's favorite and a comforting place, he even saw the sadness in those crystal clear eyes. And that's how he was determined to bring his lover here. He specially requested their teachers to bring them to this beautiful heaven. 

A smile twisted the corner of Jungkook's lips, chest swelling, feeling proud he could make his lover happy. "Of course, strudel." And in return for his answer, he felt a feather kiss against his neck. The mere touch had his eyelids closed in delight. "Thank you, kookie." 

Jungkook opened his eyes and smiled brightly, "Your smile is all I want, bub, and I'm getting it." 

Words would never express the way Taehyung felt right at that moment. His heart did skip a beat after hearing his lover's statement, "You are sweeter than I imagined you to be, hyung." 

Series of laughs fled past Jungkook's lips and Taehyung just stared at him and listened to the melody that sounded so pleasing to his ears. Oh God, he wanted to listen to it every single day, every single time he got a chance. And he had promised to make Jungkook happy, bring the real Jungkook trapped within the cold and unreachable cage out.