Chapter 2

Hello Cuties 😁😁

✨Thank you for your love & support❤❤✨

I hope you all are loving my story  💞💞

Enjoy Reading 📖📖

Manik get's shocked by seeing the view

Manik get's shocked by seeing the view. Avni is trying to cut her nerve.

Manik: Hey....😮😮

Manik snatches the knife from her.

Manik: What are you doing 🤨🤨?

Avni: 😮😮

         You are Manik Singh Oberoi. Right

Manik: Yes. Ye sab chodo. What happen to you doll?

Avni: Doll..😯😯

Manik: I know you have many questions in your mind. I will solve it. Now come to our home🙂🙂.

Avni: Our home 🤔🤔

Manik: 🤨🤨😑😑

Avni: 🤐🤐

Manik: 🤭🤭

Manik settled the bills and goes with Avni to Oberoi Mansion

AVNI'S POV

What is happening in my life. My love, my better half dumped me for his so called gf and his child. Seriously how can he think that i handover Mishti to Vidyut. He said i am selfish. If i am selfish, Juhi and Mishti will not live in that house and he will not spend time to his ex and his child. I hate the entire family. Neil Khanna shouted and ousted me over his girlfriend and his child. Shwetha Khanna and Harleen Khanna blames me for my birth. Prakash Khanna as usual he stand with his wife and mother. I miss Neela ma a lot. Why did you leave me in this cruel world. And my biggest shock is The Great Manik Singh Oberoi is standing in front of me. I don't know what is happening here. Doll, Our home etc.. i don't what is happening in my life. My all thoughts are shook by a car break.

AVNI'S POV END

Manik: Come

Manik helps Avni to get down from the car and went inside house. Oberoi's are waiting in hall. Avni immediately recognized  everyone. 

Kalyani: Manik, why did you call everyone to assemble here 🤨🤨?

Neyonika: Ye kon hai 🧐🧐?

Manik: I will tell everything. Mom this is Manya Oberoi. My long lost sister 😊😊.

Avni: What😯😯 

Oberoi: What 😯😯

Manik: Wait. I will answer everyone's questions.

             Mom, Our Manya is alive🥺🥺 .