《 Ìntrøductîon 》

➻ A Mafia's Life 

 💕 A story on A mafia's life and ofcourse his wife who will be his whole life .

A rude , angry and cold hearted Mafia . He has been living with his Adoptive Parents since he was 5.5 years old . He is very famous and successful business infront of the world but his reality is something different...he is something different.. A heartless person according to him .. yess according to him he is a heartless person..He looks soo serious and arrogant but himself don't know that there is a sweet, a kind , a hidden person inside him .. He killed those people betrayed him or did wrong deeds he never killed any innocent person . People who knows that he is a mafia are hell scared of him and he has many rivals.. He thought to never be changed but nobody knows about their future.. and their fate ....

~ She will be his Future , his fate , his soul , his wife , his life , his love ,
The girl who will change him...

➺A sweet pretty girl lives alone in an apartment.. She spent her childhood in an orphanage . Beautiful from inside as well as outside ..She loves everyone and nobody can't stop himself for loving her because she is the most sympathetic and kind person...A beautifully pretty childish girl.... She loves to cure anyone's pain especially her patient's .. yess she is a Doctor.. A cardiologist ... She did the treatments of many hearts now let see will she be able to treat his heart .. will she be able to cure his pain.. will she be able to change him.. will she be able to help him to find The real person he is ...

Stay tuned guyz I hope You guyz will like it and will show your love ♡ ... and this story is at the place of Made for e/o which is going to be unpublished

 ☆•°•☆______☆•°•☆

A beautiful cover by one nd'only

   ♡   stories_by_thy

       ..Thank you s.much..