one

Gas station
__________________________________

The wet, desolate streets of the city rested in silence as the starry black sky wept over it. The water in the portholes shimmered by the glow of the bright, yellow street lamps. The small, green trees on the roadside swayed as the strong breeze hit them.

Y/n fell asleep in the middle of the city of Roppongi. When she wakes up, the dark sky is pouring rain outside of the taxi. Y/n stared at the raindrops on the vehicle window in amusement. When the wind passes over the rear of the car, raindrops are formed and the velocity of the falling raindrops carries them into the downward flow of the wind. She found that enchanting.

"Y/n, we are almost there." Haruka the girl beside her said. Haruka has been her only friend since middle school. She has a brother named Ryo and he owns a small gas station a couple of meters away. Haruka said she was bored at home and decided to drag Y/n along with her to her brother's workplace. Even though Y/n is hardly keeping her eyes open she can't refuse her. She hummed in response.

"Oh, we have arrived!" Haruka uttered before they pay and thanked the taxi driver. As soon as the taxi left, Y/n hear chattering from the inside of the gas station. So she looks at Haruka with a questioning face.

"I guess my brother's friends are here." Haruka smile as she pat on Y/n's shoulder. Outside of the gas station, they saw two big bikes that probably belongs to Ryo's friends.

"Omg! Those look expansive. Might lose both kidneys for that!" Y/n chuckle at her friend's outburst. Haruko can be super hilarious sometimes.

"Eh? Why are you here, lil sis?" Haruko's loud voice brings her brother out. Haruko is talking to her brother while Y/n is sitting on a chair near the bikes. She is looking at the sky that has stopped raining a few minutes ago. She smiles at how amazing the sky looks tonight. She stares at the blanket of stars that stretched to infinity. They are so beautiful that her eyes reflect the sparkles of the stars.

"Hey..." She quickly looks at the boy who just approaches her. He is crouching in front of her so he can look at her face. The man in front of her is one hell good-looking boy. His hair is tied to two braids. He has a pair of glistening purple eyes. His nose is carved beautifully on his face. His pale red lips that were curved into a warm smile are so attractive. He is...perfect in her eyes.

"My name is Ran. Haitani Ran. What's yours?" Ran introduced himself. For some reason, Y/n just can't reply to him. Her lips were sealed together. She was nervous or maybe surprised. She looks away trying to avoid his gaze.

Ran's eyes are locked to her features. The girl in front of him is so beautiful. Her e/c eyes are sparkling when she looks at the stars above the sky. Her soft-looking hair is dancing as the wind is ruffling his hair softly. Everything about her is dazzling.

He gently put his right hand on Y/n's left thigh. Ran thought this action would make her look at him. But no, he receives more than that. Out of shock, Y/n accidentally grabbed a bucket next to her. Moreover, the bucket is full of rainwater.

Ran closed his eyes once the water is thrown at him. His clothing is soaked wet. His eyes flutter open slowly, water dripping down his jaw. Y/n's s/c went pale. She is scared. Guilty is all she feels at the moment. She of course didn't mean to do that.

To be continue➜