t e n .

━━━━

━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━

20th June 2021 (Sunday), 07:30 PM

'Ding Dong!' The sounds of the doorbell wake her up but she doesn't have the strength to move. She hasn't eaten anything since Max and the others were at her place. Slowly, she gathered all of her strengths to get up and open the door. "Yes? Lando?" April's lips are so pale and her forehead is covered with drops of sweat due to her rising body temperature.

"April! Oh my God, you look so bad." Lando was so shocked when he sees her condition. "What brings you here?" Asked her weakly. "Come, let me bring you to bed." Without question, Lando picked her up and carried her to the bed. "I'm totally fine.. I just need some sleep."

"You'll get some sleep after taking the medicine and some food. I'm gonna go to the pharmacy and buy you something." Carefully he placed her on the bed and pulled the blanket over her before he sat on the bedside. "Have you eaten?" Asked Lando, April then slowly shakes her head. She doesn't like to burden others but at the same time she's glad that he's here. Lando stayed all night at April's place to take care of her, he waited until she fell asleep before he slept on the sofa in the living room.

April woke up in the middle of the night, around 2AM to find Lando asleep on the couch in the living room. She takes a blanket and covers his body. April is already feeling so much better, Lando brought some porridge for her when he went out to buy some medicine. Lando wiped her forehead with a dampened towel before he went to sleep to help lessen her temperature and it works.

━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━

21st June 2021 (Monday), 08:00 AM