THE SILENT GIRL.

Everybody likes to take a walk around the park in the evenings of spring. Some people take their pets for a walk, some children come out of their homes to play in the pleasant weather. Some people sit on the rocks to meditate and feel the warmth of life.

    Likewise after finishing my daily routine one evening, I went to a park to clear my mind from all disturbances and distractions. Yes,man needs peace of mind and a bit of satisfaction in his life. As I was sitting on the bench thinking about "What is meant by satisfaction?"To Humans, I was quietly observing the surroundings.People indulged themselves in various works from reading the newspaper to acting. It was the cheerful interior of a small Park near my neighborhood. Outside the park there was a road on which vehicles were moving. The tiny shops along the road looked very neat. But my eyes fell on the footpath; There I saw a girl walking slowly. She was crying silently. The tears rolled down her cheek continuously.

     She was dressed in black jeans and maroon top with a neatly tied ponytail. I could tell that she was depressed. When I was wondering about the reason behind her tears,she gently lifted her head and looked up to the sky. Her face looked like she had a lot of questions to ask, for the one who has answers for all questions. Yet she bent down and closed her eyes.

    Then suddenly we heard a noise from the back 'thief' 'thief',catch him....

The thief had stolen a bag from a doctor who was walking along the same road

The thief had stolen a bag from a doctor who was walking along the same road. The thief sprinted away like a deer. The girl stopped crying, her eyes were wide open and then she took a stone, raised her hand threw  it at the thief. In a fraction of second she had put the thief down. Then after the incident, the doctor came to the girl and thanked her sincerely. She smiled brightly. He asked her name and she took out a notepad from her bag , wrote something and showed it to him. It said : It's my pleasure to help you. People call me 'Joe'.

    The doctor understood that she was mute. She had lost her voice during an accident and thus she was in low spirits since a month. The doctor analysis the situation and says that it's a fate that they've met and in order to thank her he would give her treatment without fees. The girl was overwhelmed. She was so happy that she started to jump and clap. They walked down the lane with a light of happiness shining in their eyes.

    When I was watching the incident, I realized that satisfaction is being content
with what we have. Some people may be rich but they are unhappy, some people are poor but are always cheerful. It's just because of their point of view or simply the way they look at life. I realized that we should be thankful for whatever God has blessed us with and we have to make good use of it in the right way.

  After a few days I went to the same park in the evening and were wandering on the bench just then, I saw the girl again! She came there with a smile on her face, eyes full of water and again she gently lifted her head, looked up to the sky and  said "thankyou" in a low voice. It looked like all of her questions were answered and she walked away with content in her  heart.

 It looked like all of her questions were answered and she walked away with content in her  heart