Wattpad Original
Mayroong 1 pang libreng parte

COMING SOON

You have all seen the Yaji and Roswells' lives underground and how they unconditionally risked everything for the things they were fighting for. From the day Aemie Romero (who has soon become Aemie Ferrer-Roswell) and Ezekiel Roswell were introduced up to the last battle for the people they love, you have witnessed it all.

MHIAMB S2.5: Undisclosed Period is here as a special request granted for the readers who are curious about their lives without having guns and bloodshed. Writing this story has given me new experiences and even I, myself had to take a step back and made an in-depth analysis on each of their characters in order to portray them better in a different approach.

Here is a short description of what you could expect:

For twenty-five years, the Yaji and Roswells have secluded themselves from the Mafia world, and people wonder what exactly happened in those years of silence. In dancing at the edge of mystery, have they started to finally live in peace—or just building another plot in their hands?

 In dancing at the edge of mystery, have they started to finally live in peace—or just building another plot in their hands?

All things behind the action scenes were put together on this one-story package. Brace yourselves for various secrets will all be revealed in time.

While the full launch will be on December 1, you can pre-order MHIAMB S2.5: Undisclosed Period on November 9 and become one of those who can have an early access to the first 10 chapters of the story.

Save the dates, Mafias!

Reader Question: How did you first find MHIAMB S2

Reader Question: How did you first find MHIAMB S2.5: Undisclosed Period? Was it a reading list, through my announcements on my socmed, from Kumu or something else? I always love hearing how readers find their way to my stories!