── O12 ִֶָ

y/n was starting to freeze, but she really didn't want to go back home. seeing wilbur was the last thing she wanted right now. or it wasn't, maybe she was just scared of him, of how he felt about her, if he understood what she even said. all she wanted was for him to hold her again and tell her that everything will be alright.

"why did i even think that was a good idea?" y/n rubbed her face trying not to burst into tears from all the stress she felt

"why did i have to ruin everything. one day he'll understand what i said and that will be the day he stops talking to be because he'll thinks I'm wierd" she groaned leaning her head back

she started to make her way back home. the rain fell as tears hit her cheeks. at least no one would see her tears since it was raining. they weren't tears of  sadness, but of pure anger. anger because she let her feelings take over.

she wasn't that upset over the fact that it was wilbur she confessed to, but over the fact that she let a stupid little crush make her mind go numb. okay yeah she did basically say she loves him but she wasn't thinking clearly.

he was running in the rain, not caring about how stupid he looked. a soaked man running in the streets that late at night, no one in their right mind would do that, and he wasn't in his right mind, he was in love and he knew it. he knew it very well that y/n was the one he wanted to spend his time with. his life even. he was one hundred percent sure they were soulmates. two souls about to become one.

the only thing is his mind right now was

"Σ'αγαπω!" he shouted making the girl look up

"you don't even know what that means" she tried not to get her hopes up. there's no way he figured it out randomly right?

"y/n i am deeply sorry for not understanding before but, now i know, i know how you feel about me"

"and you wanted to let me know you would like to stay friends" the girl looked back down

"y/n. please look at me" he sighed and lifted her chin

when did he get so close?

she wanted to run away, but her feet weren't moving. she was stuck under his gaze

"can i?" he asked and caressed her cheek with his thumb

the girl just nodded not being sure if he would go in for a kiss or explain a bit more

he did what was the best

he kissed her

their first kiss was in the rain with the slightest of moonlight being their light source. straight out of those romance novels y/n used to read as a teenager.

she melted into his arms

he l̶i̶k̶e̶s her
loves

they were the last ones to notice it. everyone knew they were head over heels for each other from the smallest interactions they had.

wilbur pulled out softly, still being in contact by leaning on her forehead

he just smiled at the girl who was at a loss of words

"i love you" he whispered

i love you......

the end