After The Darkness

• Αφιερωμένο στον/ην Anyone Who Reads This

After The Darkness - A Harry Potter/Hermione Granger/Marauder Fanfic

Death. Loneliness. A huge burden of guilt. A wound, when cut open, bleeds at first. It slowly heals, leaving nothing behind except scars. Numerous scars, which can bleed again when cut open.

    After the Battle of Hogwarts, nothing can ever be same. Atleast not for Harry and Hermione, the remaining members of Golden trio. After loosing their loved ones, they have nothing to hold on to, except each other. In a different era, on a mission to change the future for good, all they want is hope and consolance. But with nobody knowing their identity, who can they lean on, except each other? Supporting each other through their most dangerous task, will their friendship remain intact? Will their friendship crack, or in their solitude, will they discover feelings for each other? The feelings they thought they would never feel again?

    Guys, this is more of a fanfiction about the beautiful relationship and trust shared by Harry and Hermione. I have always envied their relationship and respect for each other.

This is not a Harmione/Harmony fanfiction. This is a friendship fanfiction. It focuses on both of them. If romance is present, then it is definitely not between them. :D

Just give it a go. Hope you will not be disappointed.

Keep reading! :)

Everything in this story belongs to the amazing J.K.Rowling.
:D