C284: Shuluo's View

It was totally beyond Little Shitou's ability to wholly comprehend the words uttered by WU Dahu. He started to roar and babble even angrier as he found himself being tied my hands, and then he closed his eyes, shouting, "Badman Daddy bad man!"

Wu Dahu was quite embarrassed as he found that the rubberneckers out there were all glancing over, he was resigned at the same time and then turned to put down the curtain of the tent, blocking the sight of the outsiders who tried to be gossipy.

Song Qinghan, on the other side, did not go back to his arranged tent at all even though he told Wu Dahu that he wanted to get a rest because he was much unwilling to see the face of Jiayi at this moment. If he did meet him, probably he would punch him in the face.

Yet speaking of which, Wu Dahu had to be fully responsible for everything done by himself, so he shouldn't vent all his anger on Jiayi alone.

There were only a few places he could go, and by the time he came back to his senses, Shuluo emerged in his sight.

Speaking of Shuluo's recent life here in the injured soldier camp, he should be the luckiest one to take the advantage of Song Qinghan. Since he learned so many surgery skills from Song Qinghan while every actual practice helped him improve both his understanding and skills on surgery, he gained a small-scale reputation and indeed got promoted at the same time. So even the head of the doctor group couldn't do something when they argued for something.

Having not seen each other for so long, Shuluo was quite disappointed. So the sudden appearance of Song Qinghan made him surprised feeling like he was overwhelmed by a superior's favor. Without hesitation, he came to ask urgently, "What's going on? Did someone upset you? Tell me and I will help you out! Even if it were the Commander General, I still have an idea to..."

While speaking, he noticed that Song Qinghan was raising his head slightly and glancing at him, and then he added diffidently as his heart skipped a beat, "Was it the Commander General?"

A struggle appeared right on his face instantly as if he was regretting to brag something like that.

What the heck could he do anyway if it was the Commander General who pissed Song Qinghan off? Punch him in the face? Well, probably that punch would be on his belly if he dared to do that.

Song Qinghan sighed faintly and uttered in exhaustion, "Shuluo, tell me, what if someone had done something unforgivable, which, I mean, would make you raged, to you when he was drunk, what would you do?"

Knowing that it was finally the moment to get to the point, Shuluo erupted his ears and listened to Song Qinghan's every single word every carefully. And he was rather confused after hearing Song Qinghan's question, "That's what annoyed you?"

Song Qinghan paused in shock as if he failed to understand why Shuluo would take this whole matter so simple and easy. He nodded, and responded, "Right, that's it."

The two exchanged glances, and then Shuluo placed one of his hands on Song Qinghan's shoulder while saying peacefully, "Of course I will choose to forgive him in any case and probe a way to occupy all his possession."

Noticing that Song Qinghan was completely dumbfounded after hearing his answer, Shuluo seemed to have found that it was not persuasive enough, he glanced around to make sure that no one was nearby, and then approached Song Qinghan by his ears and whispered, "If you think that is not enough at all, I would suggest you send someone to humiliate the other party and at the end, you can pretend to play a role of a savior to get him out of trouble. I believe that at that time he will be grateful to you and willing to serve you like beasts of burden, be loyal, and... "