Holding back

(Fingering & blowjob🔞)

"Bark"

"Ooo you're getting horny from this aren't you" Jisung said and followed Minho's instructions. Minho smirked seeing Jisung doing the things without any hesitation but how far would he go? Minho thought, Jisung must have a limit and Minho wants to reach it.

"Strip"

Jisung stood up and took off his suit jacket and started unbuttoning his shirt all while looking Minho in his eyes with a seductive look. Minho bite his lip watching Jisung's soft skin peak through his clothes.

His shirt came off and then this pants followed by his boxers, he stood there completely naked feeling a little embarrassed and shy but he still wants Minho to believe that he's ready to obey him "you have no shame do you Han Jisung?" He said staring at Jisung making him nervous.

Suddenly they heard a knock on the door "sir I got the papers for you to sign" a lady said and Jisung body went num, how would he look if she came in to see him fully undressed.

"I'll sign them later please go and enjoy your lunch break I'll be paying for everyone's lunch today" Minho said not looking away from Jisung. The lady thank her boss from behind the door and immediately told everyone that they'll be getting free lunch today. It only had the people Minho trust on that top floor so about 16 employees, one by one they all left the top floor to get lunch.

"Jisung" Minho said snapping Jisung out if his thoughts "yes?"

"Finger yourself" Jisung choked on his spit right now?! Here?! He gotta be fucking kidding me?! "You're not gonna listen huh? Well I guess-"

"I'll do it" Jisung said cutting him off "then do it" Jisung felt nervous, anxious, shy and turned on by this whole situation. He's embarrassed yes! But also turned on. Sitting back down on the chair he spread his legs and using his spit as lube he licked two fingers and then inserted it into his whole. A moan escape his lips, he was so turned on that the pain didn't kick in as yet.

Already moving his fingers up and down he started moaning. Minho swallow hard trying to hold back himself from going and fucking Jisung right there. Minho frozen when his and Jisung's eyes met. Everything about him was perfect, down to his slightly red cheeks, his soft lips, his white chocolate skin and those dark doe eyes looking at him filled with lust.

"Faster" Minho said.

Jisung obeyed and sped up his pace also inserting another finger "ahhh~" he moaned feeling high on pleasure, he much rather Minho fuck him but Minho is stubborn so it won't happen anytime soon, once Minho still hates him he ain't getting want he want for a while.

Moaning and throwing his head back he speed up "Minho~ah!" He said without thinking but right now Minho is his turn on so understandable.

Minho's dick twitch hearing Jisung moaning his name, it got worst when Jisung stared at him and moaned his name begging Minho to fuck him. Trying to avoid thinking about it made it worst "what are you doing to me Jisung".

The younger got more turned on seeing Minho's lust filled eyes watching him, his breathing quicken when he felt that he was getting close. He started stroking his dick using the precum that was already on it as lube. Stroking his dick at a terrifying speed he came immediately after screaming Minho's name in the process. His legs felt num but that feeling of pleasure never left.

"You did good" Minho said and Jisung was happy to be praised once again "but still no."

"W-what..?" Jisung said breathing hard, his body was still high on pleasure "no I'm not giving you the job you don't have experience yet".

"How you expect me to get experience if you don't hire me!" Jisung calm down his breathing he's pissed because he's hard and can't fuck me Jisung thought knowing how Minho's mind works.

Jisung stood up and made his way behind the desk to angry Minho and kneel down between his legs "Jisu-" Minho choked feeling Jisung's hand rub on his hard dick through the fabric.

"Do you want me to help you daddy?" Jisung said stretching the last word, the older looked away not giving in the sight of Jisung is making it hard to resist. Jisung sigh and decided to just do it, it's not like Minho would stop him.

Unbuckling his belt he could see Minho resisting but he couldn't stop Jisung more like he doesn't want too. Jisung took this dick out and remembered how fucking big the thing is, last time he couldn't take the whole thing in immediately.

Stroking it he licked the head knowing Minho is weak there. Minho groaned as he held the chair armrest, Jisung got annoyed he like it when Minho looks at him with that evil smirk or that lust filled eyes.

Using his free hand he pulled Minho by his chin and made him look at him "fuck Jisung what are you trying to do to me!" Minho thought.

"Daddy look at me, I like when daddy looks at me" Jisung said pouting Minho gulp nodding, Jisung is the only person who could make him nervous, should that be a good thing or not?

Jisung smiled seeing he has Minho's attention. He licked all around his dick looking up at him making sure he see his tongue "put it in your mouth".

"Ooo getting impatient aren't we?" Jisung said and that was the first time he saw Minho blush, Jisung cooed at Minho's cuteness. Seeing a new side of him is making Jisung fall for him harder.

Obeying Minho he took all of him in moving his head up and down all while swirling his tongue around the older's dick. Minho threw his head back and grab a fist filled with Jisung's hair "ahh kitten~" he said which made Jisung heart beat hearing his pet name.

Moving his head faster he could feel it hitting the back of his throat making him tear up but the look on Minho's face was worth it. Minho was moaning and cursing now he knows why Jisung is good at this, I mean it makes sense now. Jisung grab on to Minho's thighs and started bobbing his head faster making the older groan, how badly his hips wanted to buckled but if it does it might hurt Jisung so he held himself back.

Jisung took it out and started playing with the head of his dick with his tongue "ahhhhh fuck!" Minho felt close and Jisung noticed so he started stroking it at a unbearable pace making Minho cum, messing up the younger's hand.

Jisung got up and got a napkin and clean his hand, he put on back his clothes while Minho calm down his breathing. Before he left he came by Minho and kissed him with Minho returning it, it was sloppy but a passionate kiss.

Jisung pulled away "enjoy your food dad...dy" Jisung said mocking the last word and left making Minho speechless.