𝙿 𝙾 𝚃 𝚃 𝙴 𝚁

Aurora Rosier___________________________

Aurora Rosier
___________________________

A few weeks had gone by and everything was normal and nice for a change.I went to classes like normal and spent the majority of my spare time with Mattheo.

We attended meetings with the dark lord, the war was edging closer and Mattheo told me not to worry.The dark lord had tasked me with watching over Harry Potter and his friends.

As I sat at my seat in the great hall for breakfast, I watched as the golden trio spoke only to one another and quickly got up and made there way out the hall.

I got up from my seat earning confused looks from everyone especially Mattheo, I didn't have time to talk if I wanted to catch up with them so I rushed out the hall.

I kept my distance as I followed them up to the astronomy tower.

"I'm telling you Hermionie Aurora is a death eater".

"Why would she become a death eater"Ron was leaning against the pillar as the others schemed.

"Mattheo"Hermionie replied like it just sprung into her mind.

"Okay so the plan is you get close to her Hermionie and find out what you can"

I hid behind the cabinet so no one could see me.They left the tower and I walked out from behind the cabinet and over towards the railing.

I thought about what I would do about Hermionie.Whether I should let her talk to me so I can read her mind or shut her out.

I was broke out my thoughts when I felt a pair or arms snake round my hips and the warm breathe of someone fanning against my neck.

I jumped a little getting a fright.

"It's okay princess it's only me"he whispered in my ear placing kisses on my neck all the way up to my cheek before turning me around to face him.

"Why did you rush off"he questioned me placing a hand on the railing at each side of me.

"reasons"

"You know I don't like secrets darling"he brought a hand to grab my jaw to keep me looking at him.

"I was simply doing my task"I flashed him an innocent smile.

"And how were you doing that"he replied bringing his hand up to tuck a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I was listening to there conversation"