1|𝐹*𝑐𝑘 𝑖'm late

After my ice-skating practice, I was supposed to be at home 4 hours ago, but I got stuck in the ice rink

After my ice-skating practice, I was supposed to be at home 4 hours ago, but I got stuck in the ice rink. I will be dead if they find out that the money I took out for ice-skating was supposed to fund their drugs and alcohol.

Fuck I just wish I could disappear from earth because all I can think about is the beating I will receive when I return home.

I think they broke four of my ribs during yesterday's beating. I'm still sore today. Every time I breed it, I feel like I have been stabbed a hundred times over and over again.

When I entered the house, it was dark and quiet as I took a deep breath to calm my nerves.

I guess everyone is sleeping just as I was about to walk down to my Room the lights in the living room Turned on

"Fuck" I cursed under my breath when I Saw Who was waiting on me it was no other than my beloved Daddy hahaha note to scream in my voice. Why couldn't that bitche die on his way home or something?

"Hahaha, you are saying it now but just wait until he starts his famous beating you will cry like a baby," a voice in my brain Said.

"Why are you so mean to me we are legit the same fucking person," I asked the voice in my head

"Dumb hoe"

"What did you just call me" sir screamed at me and if you are wondering why am calling my father sir because my family thinks that am worthless hoe that is not worth calling them my family.

"You're fucking bitch where you do you think am dumb or something you ware hoeing around right, you are such slut open your leg for every guy that gets a chance, you are too dirty and disgusting to Carrey my last name" I could file something wet sliding down my cheek every time I try to ply hard fight back but it always ends white my crying how am a trying to fool thesis just the beginning, in the end, I will be lying in my blood.

The Best chance that I have is to run if I just fully out Sprint to my room and lock the door maybe then I can avoid getting the beating of my life and that is exactly what I did

I ran the best chance that I got but I have to slow where He got a stone grip on my ponytail and shove me down on the floor every time I try to run it end white me on the floor

He began to kick me in my ribs and stomped on my stomach over and over again he kept going using my body as a punching bag it felt like it been 2-hour will it only has been 30min

Just when I thought that he was done with me he came back from the kitchen white a 20cm long knife not again I was terrified Tried to back slowly from him but the living Rom that we were in wasn't big enough.