Chapter 12

(I LOVE THIS PICTURE OMG)

Also here's one of my old favorite vocaloid songs because why not <3

I'm gonna STOP being lazy and update my story and be a good author [proud] soo yeah here's this chapter and imma make it long cuz why not

future updater: I literally just wrote 400 words and now I just came back to write more a couple of weeks later sorry my beautiful children

~leafycloud :D

----

Random librarian's POV (location local heavenly library I guess lol-)

These two suspicious-looking teenagers just walked into the library like, 2 minutes ago. The books they are reading are cynical as well. The one with blue hair has this lovesick look written all over her face, but the other person is a demon. Should I report to Lady Ningguang? No-- She probably has no time for ruthless teenagers. I'll just keep doing my job and get my nose out of other peoples' business.

Okay, enough of that, back to Keqing's POV

"Ganyu, why the hell do we need to read a book about this?" "Sh. You'll be fine." Ganyu shushes me. "Is that even possible?" I ask, pointing to an image on a page of the book. 

"That's unnecessary, Yu. You don't need to do that."

"Well, I want to."

"What do you think Ningguang will think about this?"

"It's not my fault this book is in the library. Plus, she's not really giving me an option. 3 days with you? Seriously? Sorry Keqing, I can't go through with that." Ganyu rants, flipping through pages of the book. "There's no way to turn a demon into an angel. It's never been done, only in the books. Ones like these."

"..."

"Fine. J-Just, do you have any ideas?" I finally say. "We're just gonna read the book. I guess if we don't find anything, we are going to have to be separated." Ganyu sighs. "No, no. I'm sure-- maybe we'll find something." Ganyu sighs again and nods at me. Ganyu continues vigorously flipping through the pages, hoping for something, anything, even the littlest bud of hope.

--About 3 hours later--(ganyu hurry up biatch)

"I FOUND SOMETHING!!"  "Shush! This is a li-br-ary!" A librarian shushed Ganyu."Sorry.." I woke up quickly from the loud racket. "Ganyu! What did you find?" I looked at the book. "I need to do something." Ganyu handed me the book, not even bothering to close it. "Where are you going?" I didn't get an answer. Ganyu ran off.

One of the librarians walked over to me. "Hey, come back tomorrow, purple. The library is closing for the night." Her eyes steadily treaded down at the title of the book Ganyu had been reading. "Oh, so you're interested in Jilveyeot myths?" 

(Jilveyeot (pronounced jill-ve-yot) is the name of the heaven realm, Icklyeot (pronounced ick-le-yot) is the name of the underworld realm, Undoveyeot (pronounced undo-ve-yot) is the name of both combined.

sorry if this is confusing my beautiful children :D alright back onto the story)

"Yeah, just researching something." I picked up the large book and gently clasped it shut. "Come with me. It might not look like it, but believe me or not, I know a lot about Undoveyeot myths and history." She didn't really let me answer, though. She just started walking, and I followed a short distance behind her. 

The conspicuous-looking woman led me to a wall with a bookcase, the book consisting of historical non-fiction type books. "A bookshelf?-" The woman cut me off, taking a singular book off the shelf. The bookshelf started moving, a bunch of settled dust jumping off the shelfs. I watched as the woman pushed the heavy door open. "A secret room..?" "Yes. Come along now, child."