My diary entry.

A/N' note : So this is my 4th story that I am writing on. And I'm really excited to just get started. Unit Y is still going on but Im writer's blog currently so yeah. A new story to keep to you little peeps updated. This isn't any like biased type if fanfic.Just equal.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hyeri's POV
Dear diary, next Thursday it will be the day where I move to Korea. When I heard that I was accepted into the Seoul Arts Academy, (which is by the way very hard to get into) I was over the moon! I just received the uniform yesterday and it was lovely.

For the normal lessons, we wear a pure white long sleeved shirt and you can choose to button the top part of you wanted or not.

Then on top, you wear a cream coloured vest with the school's logo by the right side. The skirt, (I'm not very excited about this) was also cream coloured but checkered. We had a cream striped tie to wear on Mondays and Thursdays.

Also a Windbreaker to wear any day,which was cream coloured. They really are good at choosing outfits! Oh! I almost forgot.

For the Physical Ed. lessons, we wear a cream shirt with the school logo behind the shirt. And to top it off, we wear back shorts. Black shorts. Best choice ever.

I don't really want to leave Singapore but it's Korea we are going to, and its a huge honour to be in one of the best music schools in Korea! I got accepted like when I uploaded a 15 second video of me singing as a dare from my friend. I wrote in the caption that I was dared but I really loved singing dearly.

Then just like that, the school somehow got a hold of my number and announced if I could actually join in. I almost fainted when I heard that. I screamed yes and here I am packing for my move to Korea.

Apart from going to the school, I really wanted to see the Kpop boybands there. i was obsessed with Got7 like a mad person but yeah. I fangirled a bit when I heard they are actually in my school.

Who am I kidding? I'm going to finish packing up then go to sleep then. Good night!
From your fangirling owner,
Lee Jedaine Hyeri.

{ Edited }