{Fifty-five}

{WARNING - This chapter contains sexual scenes}

Draco's pov - 

I woke up with a warm feeling in my chest, my god, what that girl does to me. I tried so hard in school to not show what she did to me. From the moment she stepped into the great hall, my chest felt warm, my skin tingled, my limbs grew weak. Why couldn't she believe me? She was something, someone I couldn't have, and that only made my desire worse. 

She was broken, unable to express herself how she truly wanted. Whatever that Weasel did to her has completely fucked her up. If only she knew the things I'd do to anyone who dared to lay a finger on her, to anyone who hurt her, anyone who made her feel worthless, helpless. She has no idea of all the things I'd do for her. 

Being sent to Nott manor by Snape was possibly the best and worst thing that could happen. I could see her every day, be with her every minute, hold her when she needed, though her trust issues held her back from thinking the same. The way her eyes sparkled when she laughed always made my knees weak, constantly pulled me away from my rude facade. I pushed her away to protect her, not to mention, she was a Gryffindor, though at that time, it seemed like nothing mattered, I wanted her, she needed to be mine. Still, the feelings that I truly hated, never left.

Even with the disguise she used at the bar, she was the most gorgeous girl I had ever seen, no one could compare. No matter what colour she changed her eyes to be, she could never hide the small sparkle that stayed whenever she laughed, whenever she held that pretty smile on her perfect lips. 

I thanked Salazar the very second she had to sit next to me during DADA in our fourth year, I thanked him every time we held a small conversation, even if it was filled with her snarky comments. That's what made her so special, not only her looks, but her insanely hot attitude. No one would dare talk to me the way she did, the confidence she had to give me the nickname 'asshole' sent me into spirals. She was so different, so undeniably unique, unlike anyone I had ever seen. 

It broke me to see the scars on her wrist after I caught her and Potter out of bed after hours, it broke me to see how broken she was. Not only the scars from Umbridge, but the countless other lines that decorated her soft skin. As she rested on my chest the first night I arrived at the manor, my hands wondered along her back, it physically hurt me to feel the endless amount of scars on her back. To feel the lines that she could never get rid of, the lines that would tie her down, the lines that changed her. 

I finally decided to roll over to meet her gaze, though she was gone, once again. There was no sign of her peaceful face like there was yesterday. I sighed to myself at the realisation she wanted to be the one to leave, she couldn't afford another broken heart. Though we weren't really anything, it hurt that she thought I would leave her. It hurt that she thought I would carelessly break her, it hurt that she wanted to be the one to leave without a trace. 

As I sat up in the bed, I noticed a note that was placed neatly on the bedside table with my name on it.

Asshole,

Gone to train in the forrest, come if you'd like.

Just shout if you get lost ;)

Fawn

I chuckled to myself as I read the note over and over again. The way her hand writing glided over the white page caused my eyes to trail through every letter she had written. I finally pulled my eyes away from the paper and got dressed. I was told to help her train, but I needed to see what Theo had already taught her, apparently she was good. Her father had warned me that she picks up things very easily and could kill me if she had the chance.