✨ Chapter 11: Zabuza returns! ✨

What time is you may ask well it's gay o'clock in the morning and kaka-Baja's dumbass just said "let's go to the bridge and help work". He acts like it's not 5 in the morning and dark as hell outside.

I literally told him that I was going back to sleep with Naruto and him and the emo wannabes can go to the bridge with the bridge builder. Besides someone needs to protect the bridge builders grandson and daughter.

After they left I passed the hell out with Naruto laying next to me.

I then woke up to see my brother gone so I crept downstairs to see a clown looking ass bitch and a rejected pirate standing in the kitchen trying to hurt the bridge builders daughter.

It's not my place to step in since it's not my mission or choice but if it comes down to it I'll save her but Naruto needs to hurry.

I quickly run upstairs and throw on my fighting clothes and put my hair in a bun because I have a feeling today is going to be messy.

I then head back downstairs with my sword to see Inari crying. I grab his hand and look at him "Come on you got this, let's go save your mom and prove to the world that anyone has the strength to fight back."

We walk out front to see his mom and the two guys walking along the dock.

"Get away from my mom!" Yelled Inari

Well I guess this is going to interesting and it looks like I have to interfere.

"Aww, did the little boy bring a girl to fight for him? How pathetic." One of the guys spat.

Is he saying that girls can't fight? Well then he's never met a true trained kunochi from the hidden leaf.

3...

I pull out my sword and spin it while Inari runs at the two guys. His mom yells at Inari to stop but the guys just knock her out.

2..

Right as the guys were about to cut Inari and half and leave with his mom I felt His strong presence and before knew it

1. NOW!

Naruto appeared snatched up Inari and his mom put them beside me where they were safe. I took Inari's mom inside and cleaned up the kitchen while  Naruto fought outside.

As soon as Naruto was done we made sure Inari and his mom were safe. We then headed off to find the rest of team 7 to make sure they were okay. First before I went with Naruto to find them I had to take care of some personal business.

I ran into a forest where I felt his energy.

"Kokomi, you always were sharp. It seems you found me." He spoke as he came out of the shadows of the tall canopy trees.

Orochimaru

"Why are you here.? What did you want from me.?" I asked impatiently

"Oh Kokomi, if only you knew how smart and beautiful you have become. Anyways, I'm here wanting to see how the sole survivor of the Uchiha Clan's skills have developed so far."

"Okay Mr. Orochi-pedophile, no need to get weird and hard over 12 year old kids now." I said sarcastically only making him mad

" I'm not a pedophile."

He then hissed and slithered off . Damn so his physical snake appearance matches his personality, shady ass snake. No wonder why he's never had a girlfriend. Or maybe he's gay for Jiraya or something  or even worse The 3rd Hokage.

Anyways I need to hurry and find team 7 before something bad or weird happens like what just happened here.

As soon as I arrived at the bridge I hid my presence to observe the situation. Naruto and Sasuke seemed to be stuck in Haku's jutsu, Kakashi looked to be fighting a unseen Zabuza and Sakura was protecting Tazuna.

I can't really do much at the moment because I need to let them learn how to handle tough things like this so they can grow. It is hard to watch though.

I need to report this to the Hokage though since we are facing a missing ninja. I quickly pulled out an empty scroll from my belt and a ink pen to write to the Hokage. I then summoned my owl to send the scroll to the Hokage.

I then looked to see what was happening now. It seems Sasuke has figured out that his fire ball jutsu can counter Haku's ice. Now that I think about it ice is Haku's kekkei Genkai. It seems Kakashi isn't doing the best but Sakura is just chilling. Naruto keeps making Shadow clones to make Haku come out, he's lucky he has so much stamina and chakra.

I need to start preparing to heal them when they finish fighting.

I need to focus my chakra that I've saved into my hands so I can prepare to heal them. I grab some bandages, disinfectant, wash cloths and water.

I get it all ready and use my chakra to move the stuff with me as I laid a blanket and pillow down to prepare for treatments.

I go grab Sakura and Tazuna so they can sit safely with me.

When I looked over at the boys Sasuke had collapsed and Naruto was holding him.

Oh no. Should I go heal him.? But I would have to interfere in order to get to him. Should I help Kaka Baka? I think he can handle this but I better send a clone to help him.

"Shadow clone jutsu" I whispered while pulling out my swords to protect Tazuna and Sakura in case anything happens.

Shadow Clones POV:

I began running towards Kakashi. As soon as I got next to him, I looked around trying to sense Zabuza. I smelt the air and I could lightly smell his cologne. Actually I think it's axe body spray. Damn, I always knew he was musty but that's a whole other level. Like damn bitch take a shower, use some deodorant and cologne and not some crusty aXe BoDy SpRaY. What is he.? A middle school boy.? Nah he's a 30 year old man that's gonna be crippled when I'm done with him.

I suddenly stop my thoughts and turn in Naruto's direction Sasuke seems to be badly hurt and naruto is unleashing the power of the 9 tails.

I switch places with the real Kokomi so she can go help them and can watch Taxuna and Sakura.

(Pov changes back)

I switch places with my clone and run towards Sasuke and Naruto I need to heal him as quick as possible. His life and Naruto's is on the line right now along with Kakashi's.

When I reach the boys I see Naruto punching Haku. I immediately bend down next to Sasuke to lay him against me so I can take the needles out of his back and heal the wounds. I work as quickly as I can so he doesn't loose anymore blood.

When I finished removing the needles I looked over at Naruto to see him and Haku standing. Haku was telling him his whole life story for some reason. I looked back at Sasuke and began healing the wounds closest to his vital areas and the ones that were bleeding the most. I soon finished and carried him back to Where my clone was waiting.

Kakashi was using his lightning blade to finish off Zabuza as I walked past. I set down Sasuke and began taking off his head band to wipe his face off and get rid of the blood stains on him. His breathing seemed even now and his pulse wasn't bad but he definitely needed some rest to finish healing. I'm still not the best healer so I can't fully heal him.

Before I knew it, Gato had arrived and Haku was dead. I grabbed Haku's body and cleaned him. I then prayed for him. And kept him safe while Zabuza fought.

I what seemed like seconds after. Zabuza and Gato were dead too. We took them to a nice place after and buried them.

Sasuke had woken up for a bit but I carried him still and told him he needed to rest even if he didn't want to or feel like he needed too.

We went back to the leaf village the next day it was a great mission overall but stressful because of the mess. And now me and Naruto have a bridge named after our last name.