Chapter 8: Meeting Maya and the rooster wizard

Maya's pov:

We arrived in the reds kingdom in search for the red warrior and the guards let us in to the castle and Rico whispered to me " wow... they aren't kidding when they say red" and I giggled a bit and we were in front of the queen and queen Toffi asked " princess maya, to what do we owe this pleasure?" And I said " I was wrong about the prophecy, it wasn't my brothers, it's me, Rico, a skull warrior, the puma warrior and a red swords warrior" and she said " I see... then you are here for our swords warrior... very well then, you want my sister, you can find Cana training in the forest" and I bowed down to her and went.

Cana's pov:

I was training as per usual, then I heard a girl ask " Princess Cana, are you out here?" I got in my stance and got up in the tree and threw my sword to where I heard the voices and it sounded like I startled them and then I heard a male voice say " you know, maybe we should go back hehe😅" and I said " you should listen to your friend" and she said " we just wanna talk to you" then I jumped out of the tree and transformed into my cat form and landed in the ground and I caught a whiff of them and they were in front of me and I started growling while walking towards them and they gasped but I also smelled a jaguar coming towards me and I stopped and said " stop" ( I'm making Chiapa talk because since Cana is in her cat form, she can understand him) " my name is Chiapa and they're not the enemy, they're friends, please just listen to him" and I sighed then turned into my human form and the guy screamed again and the girl said " wow! You're a shapeshifter" then I grabbed my sword and tapped it on the ground and I felt them in front of me and I asked " what do you want?" And the girl said " my name is princess maya and this is Rico the rooster wizard" she stopped talking and I asked " um why did you stop talking?" And she said " uh to shake your hand, I'm holding it out" and I chuckled " yeah, I can't see" and princess maya said " oh, I'm so sorry" and I rolled my eyes " just tell me what you need" and she cleared her voice " the prophecy of my brothers was wrong, me along with 4 warriors are the ones to save the world, I asked your sister for her best red sword warrior and she gave me you" and I thought about it for a moment, the con is they'll just be annoying me the whole time but the pro is that my sister will be safe... and I sighed " fine, but I'm only doing this for the safety of my sister and the kingdom and the rule is to not treat me like some charity case" and she shook my hand " deal" and we went, heh well this will be quite a journey.