Caboose's travels

The opening screen is a shot of the Earth from space, with yellow stars drawn over the background and "Caboose's Travels" in rainbow gradient letters. And Comic Sans.

CABOOSE: [Voice-over.] Hello ladies and gentlemen! Welcome... to my vacation photos. Gentlemen, hold onto your butts. Ladies, hold onto whatever girls have instead of butts. ...Is it a tail? [Whispers.] Is that what it is?

Caboose's photos begin to appear in the frame, many with a place and time labeled in the lower right corner.

REACH 2460 AD: Caboose against a backdrop of some kind of black cliffs, and some kind of ship with blue lights in the sky above him.

CABOOSE: Ah, this is the one from when I found the gun that shoots doors and went through the doors and had a good time with my friend Lopez.

LOPEZ: Lo odiaba. ["I hated you."]

(Unlabeled): Caboose hunting on the ground outside a building for his lucky penny.

CABOOSE: Yeah, it all started because I needed my lucky penny to start a fixed-interest savings account.

DESOLATION ISLE 2558 AD: Caboose overlooking the scene at the beginning of season 16, on the island.

CABOOSE: Then Grif told me to go buy some donuts.

SARAJEVO 1914 AD: Caboose handing his pistol to a mysterious person.

CABOOSE: So I went to the donut shop and a guy named Gavrilo Principal asked to borrow my gun. I said okay. Yeah, then there was a lot of yelling, so we left and went here.

BJORNDAL CRYOGENICS 2548 AD: Caboose standing in front of the oil platform from season 9. (Unlabeled) Caboose talking with one of the Bjorndal guards, while holding up two fingers.

CABOOSE: I was really tired, so I asked someone for two cups of coffee.

YUCATAN PENINSULA 871 AD: Caboose sneezing on a Maya person.

CABOOSE: I, ah, yeah, I totally sneezed on that guy.

AFRICA 2,320,521 BC: Caboose hanging out with some monkeys.

CABOOSE: Yeah, then we asked some monkeys if they'd seen my penny, but it turned out they were mean monkeys.

(Unlabeled): Caboose swinging a femur bone at one of the monkeys.

CABOOSE: If they turn and come back I'll beat 'em! With a stick!

(Unlabeled):Caboose skipping away as one of the monkeys holds the femur aloft, the others looking on in fascination.

CABOOSE: Yeah, I hope they learned their lesson.

BUDA, TX 2003: Caboose with the founding fathers of Rooster Teeth: Geoff, Jason, Gus, Matt, Burnie, and Joel. Caboose has one hand on Burnie's shoulder, and is giving Joel bunny ears.

CABOOSE: Oh yeah! Then I met some really really ugly people and helped name their company. I think it will stick! Agh! God, those guys were ugly!

AFRICA 612,002 BC: Caboose standing around a campfire, with three cavemen. CABOOSE: And then we met some really hairy guys! All the hairy guys looked so cold, I started a fire for them!

(Unlabeled): The cavemen lifting Caboose up over their heads, looking happy. CABOOSE: Hairy guys are my best friends!

(Unlabeled): Caboose playing a guitar made of wood and stone, while the three cavemen play their own crude instruments: a bone triangle, a drumset made of stone and hide and tree roots, and a bass made entirely out of wood. There's a fire in the foreground, and Caboose has his foot in it.