Clarity Chapter 3

"That's a loooong story......"
  ———
Katara pov
I wake up In a veeery familier place. My igloo in the south pole
"What do you mean 'a long story" I asked sternly, my voice commanding.
"Heh, sooo you may or may not remember me.....I'm yue an-" I abruptly cut her off, "yue," I whisper "YUE?!?"
"Yup." She waves "that's me!" I put my hand to my eyes "WHATS GOING ON?!?!"
Yue takes a big intake of breath "wellyouandsokkahadafightthenyoudiedandzukoandmesavedyouthenyouwokeupand....yeah" "woah" "yeah,that's what happend" I look down and trace the stab it's rigged and hard, but soft and warm at the same time. Kinda like Zuko. I laugh at my own joke

"What's so funny" yue asks. "Oh...nothing" we leave that there. The moon goddess clears her throat " as you might now know, I saved you. But that came with a price. I made Zuko promise to help his people. But they are also your people. Will you be willing to stand with prin- the blue spirit as the painted lady and go around helping your and his friends people" I take in what she said. my people? What? I close my eyes and take in a big intake of breath "yes, yes I will help the blue spirit, because I will never turn my back on people who need me"

"But first...I need to go to Sokka! Please" "I'm afraid you can't Katara" she said "you can meet up with Sokka when they 'bust in' (as Sokka says it) the palace"

I look to the ground, I already knew he answer. I was just hopping that it's magically change. I clench my fist, I can't cry now. I have people to help. I smile bitterly thinking how I wanted to help people, now I have to help people.

End of chapter,I wrote this book but unpunished it. So tell me if you like it make sure to vote and comment! Helps more people discover my book 😃😃