Ch7

A/N:Silver Guard Luz AU is holding a gun, I repeat she's holding a gun.

Silver Guard Luz:I will shoot it to those who annoyed me, starting from you*points gun*

A/N: Mommy!😫, Wait I don't have a mother.....just asshole of a father...

____________________

꧁𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝙳 𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙾𝙽'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅꧂

So the day went by and of course Luz didn't really listen much at class and decided to just sleep through it as she already knew what the teacher is already reaching.

As the day ended the feeling of both fear and hatred didn't leave anyone as the Silver Guard walked passed the halls with a bored expression but smirking time to time whenever her eyes looked at them and is amused to the sight of them trembling in fear. She dosen't have to do anything to establish fear cuz her aura is enough to make anyone shake.

Finally exiting the school Luz ready her staff can't really wait to go back to her room but she paused midway when she noticed something from the corner of her eyes.

A mother and a child,,, she watched them from the distance which made something inside Luz sting, she looked at child with envy and she dosen't know why. Why would she feel envy towards the child? She dosen't see anything special that the child had that she dosen't....

Luz snapped her gaze from them and flew back to the castle.

____________________
________________________________________
_________________

Amity was walking out the Hexide when she noticed the Silver Guard stopped at her tracks and looked at some direction, Amity stared at that direction the Silver Guard was looking at then noticed something.

The Silver Guard has an expression...an expression of someone feeling jealous, but why? Amity then looked at the child with it's mother then came to a sudden realization....

Did she even had a mother......

Why did she jumped to that kind of conclusion, she shouldn't even caring for someone so cold hearted and a brat like the Silver Guard who seem to don't have a name. She shouldn't even feel slightly sorry for her, she's just a Silver Guard.

A gifted brat who thinks everyone around her is like a stepping stone or dust, Amity shrugged off the thought and decided to head home too not wanting to be stressed by just thinking about her.

____________________
________________________________________
_________________

Upon finally arriving to the castle Luz walked down the halls with Coven guards and other passer by looked at her, she just gave them a glare which made them all immediately looked away and continue what they were doing.

Luz was making her way to her room when she was suddenly stopped by Belos who was just passing by along with Kikimora and Hunter beside him.

"Luzifer I see you have returned."Luz stopped at her tracks and looked up at the Emperor erasing the feeling she was feeling earlier."yes Belos, I have."she said not noticing the stare Hunter was giving her.

It was mixed with both annoyances and surprised, annoyed because of the tone she is talking to the Emperor and surprised for this is the first time he ever seen her without the mask conparing to himself, her dark circles are more dark under her eyes and has a lot more scars than him.

"I dont like your tone Luzifer tho it's only reasonable knowing much how you hate being association to those who are lower than you."Belos spoke, Luz was silent first before chuckling.

"Your right Belos, why do I even need to associate myself to those lower life forms."she said and can feel the glare of the Golden Guard towards her but only smirked more."anyways I have better things to do Belos, if there is anything you want me to do I'll gladly do so."then walked passed Hunter.

"Having fun dear Hunter."she whispered in a mocking tone while giving him a taunting look, which pissed Hunter more but held his and just watch her walked away laughing.

He really hates him and there was not a day that he never hated her as he always dose.

Finally reaching her room, Luz removed the hood and let it drop on the ground as she made her way towards her bed and lay down. Just like how she predicted it, the day was incredibly boring and she's already predicting it would be the same the next day.

A/N:I fixed it and found this thing, I found it really funny.