¢нαρтєя 22

Sierra's POV
"How do you know I had sex?" I questioned Sienna knowing damn well she would reply like any other twin. "I just had a feeling." She replied shrugging her shoulders.

I rolled my eyes at her answer. "Did he use a vibrator? A flog? Cuffs? Dildo? Come on! Spill the tea!" She urges me with excitement.

"He used cuffs, vibrator and dildo." I said normally since it was normal for us. She wiggles her eyebrows at me. "And he made a dick joke." I said motioning for her to drive.

"I told them we were staying at Phoenix's." She said starting the car. I nodded my head at the excuse. "Did you meet him?" I asked a smirk forming onto my face.

"Yeah, I saw him at the lobby then I went to his place." She said biting her lip. "You did it didn't you?" I asked teasingly. She nodded confirming what I was thinking.

When we were younger, we had a neighbor that we barely notice until they came up to us. Alesia and Dimitri were high on drugs so we usually hide in our room.

The neighbor in fact had two boys. Ezekiel being one of them while the other was a year older than him. We all got along quickly.

Ezekiel and Nova had to move. We had some contact from month to month but we didn't had a full conversation. Now they are back and hopefully to stay. I have never love someone like I have with Ezekiel.

I can even see how much Sienna loves Nova. It's funny how we went from neighbors to best friends then into lovers.

It'll only be sad if we broke up because it would be very awkward. The car stopped in front of the mansion. I walked out, trying not to limp.

Sienna found it funny causing her to cackle while walking towards the door. We walked through the door.

"Hey, you're back." Ace said with an apron on and a wooden spoon in the other. "Go to your room and take a shower then come back down. Lunch will be done soon."

We both rush towards our room and quickly shower. Ace's food is absolutely great.

Not as good as Ezekiel's though.

Whatever. I walk downstairs, running my hands through my wet hair. "LUNCH IS READY!" Ace shouted. Footsteps immediately came down.

We all sat down at the dining table, already drooling at the smell. "Eat the food, children." Ace said in his motherly tone.

"How was staying at Phoenix?" Ace asked, Roman sat straight at the question like he wants to know how Phoenix was.

Does my brother have a crush on Phoenix?

Sienna also saw how Roman reacted whenever we mention Phoenix. "It was good." My answer was short.

"Roman, do you have a crush on Phoenix?" Sienna asked curiously. Roman's ears turned pink "N-no." He stuttered out.

"Liar." I whispered, a grin almost making its way to my face. "Fine." He said admitting defeat. He slowly slide down the chair still eating his food.

"It's okay. You can have a crush and marry her." Sienna said dismissing the commotion. His eyes lit up with joy. "Really?" He sat up properly. "If you hurt her, we will make the ghost appear again." I threatened him.

"H-how did you know about the gho-." His face dawn with realization. Everyone laughs at him while he pouts.

I put my plate in the sink then went to the living room. Putting on a random movie, everyone came in soon after they were done eating.

I was about to fall asleep when the house blare with alarms. Everyone woke up grabbing a gun from under the seat. "Everyone stay together. Have at least one person with you." Giovanni came rushing down the stairs.

Sienna and I rushed upstairs to our bedrooms grabbing as many weapons as we could. We went to each corners making sure the light doesn't reflect on us.

We peeked at each corner checking to see the intruders. Domenico and Luciano was holding guns, back to back. I grabbed my taser, shooting Domenico.

He clutches his chest, leaning on Luciano. I shoot both of them with the tasers again. They both screamed from the pain.

How sad. That's too bad. Boogeyman will come haunt you down.

The pairs came up hearing the scream. "They are coming to get you." Luciano manage to say out. "Well no fucking shit. Of course they are coming do you think they would stay put. I'm telling you it's fan behavior." I said sarcastically.

"Fucking cunt." Luciano muttered. "Am I suppose to feel hurt?" I said almost laughing. I shoot his arm. Sienna didn't say anything, she was still hiding.

Sienna signaled to me there was someone behind me. I waited for a while then I headbutted the person. They groaned while I turned around shooting him in the head.

Everyone started attacking while Sienna was secretly throwing knifes. "Stehped mutthafawkers." I muttered with a weird accent.

Ivan and Alesia stands like they are a fucking goddess. What do they expect we do? Bow to them? Fuck no.

I'll do it for fun anyway.

I went on my knees but with one leg still standing so I don't fully respectfully bow to them. Their faces morph into confusion.

"Oh you're not Jesus." I said with a smile. "You just stood there like you were Jesus so I expected you to be but when I looked back up at you I realize Jesus couldn't look like shit." I said rolling my eyes.

Everyone tried to hold in there laughter. Their expression changed into anger. "Fucking brat." Alesia spat out, the whole family turned serious after she said that.

Her eyes betrayed her showing the fear she tried to cover.

Yea, I get it my whole family is bipolar. I know. No need to state the obvious.

Anyways, back to the shits in front of me. "Kill them." Ivan commanded at the few men that weren't dead. They came running forward with knife and some went behind the walls with guns.

They both still stood there. Idiots I tell ya. Sienna shot them both. They both crawl towards a wall but one of our men got ahold of them before anything else could happen.

After a long minute, all his men were dead. So fucking stupid. Attacking the number one mafia with barely trained men.

I grimace at the smell of the blood that is all over the floor. That is smelly. Someone should clean that up.

"I'm going to go to sleep. We can do this in the morning." I informed everyone. "I swear why can't we get a fucking break? This better be the last one. If it's not I'm going to sue." I muttered under my breath.

Climbing into my bed, I imagine I was in Ezekiel's arms.