Preface

A/N: Grammatical errors ahead, English isn't the first language of the author. Please bear with it.

Since the day I accidentally watched a porn, my body became strange. In that porn, two guys fucking a one guy and I was really disgusted. I'm straight though I don't discriminate homosexuality. But, perhaps since it was my first time seeing people having sex and in addition of it's a threesome, I was shocked silly. I curse really hard that day and even left an offensive comments in that site.

It took me an hour before I realize what I did. I mentally blamed Jin ShengYu, my best friend because I borrowed his computer that day and I didn't expected that that kind of video will suddenly play the moment I opened his computer.

However, two days after that day, I woke up in the middle of the night feeling burning hot. No that I'm feverish but in a way like a Bitch in heat. Yes, I woke up so horny that I didn't know what to do. I'm very sheltered. I don't know many things. When I was a child, I was diagnosed as autistic but good thing I overcome it while I grew up.

What surprised me the most was I suddenly found another hole in my lower body and it was soaking wet because of my arousal!

My original mediocre size of a dick became in a size of my pinky finger and my balls were gone too and it was replace by what woman should have in their lower region.

My eyes widened in horror.

W-What is happening? I couldn't utter a word as my breath became disoriented plus my body feel so hot my head was buzzing. Not only the new hole in my lower body was soaking wet, even my butt hole was soaking wet too.

I suddenly feel so lewd. Humiliation makes me more arouse. I suddenly couldn't tell if I'm still awake or it was just a dream. If this really was a dream, then I really want to wake up now.

I gasped and uncontrollable moan came from my mouth as every little move I made, the sleepwear I am wearing will rub my sensitive skin makes me shivered.

"Xu'er, are you okay?"

In my buzzing head, I heard a sleepy yet concern voice. I looked at my left side and saw my roommate and best friend Jin ShengYu. Noticing my abnormality, he come closer in my bed. A second later and Ping FengYu followed his example.

It's now only registered to my head that I'm actually in our dorm.

"What happened?" Ping FengSong asked sleepily.

I couldn't speak and only moan was I could ever made as a reply. Their eyes both fell in my naked and arouse lower part.

At that moment, I don't know how or when I end up moaning loudly in pleasure and both of my hole was occupied by a huge, long and hard object as I hungrily suck them. It was a good thing that my family own this school and the room where the three of us occupied were soundproof. Three of us were in a turmoil until dawn until I pass out.

Since that night, I started to avoid Jin ShengYu and Ping FengSong. I don't know how to face them anymore. I was ashamed because of the sudden changes of my body and because the three of us fucked until morning.

A few days ago, I accidentally watched a threesome porn and after that, I suddenly have a pussy and did threesome with my best friends.

For a week, I didn't sleep in our dorm. I went home. However, perhaps the two of them can't handle my abnormality anymore and planned to corner me.

I was unwilling but I end up being fucked by them again. I beg for mercy but they turned deaf to my pleas. Since that day, when we reconciled-I didn't left the dorm anymore. I'm still unwilling, unwilling to accept that my existence suddenly like a woman that meant to be fucked, struggling but at the end of it, I still couldn't reject them. I always end up spreading my legs for them and let them fuck me until the three of us collapses in the bed.

Days, weeks, and months passed that I started to accept my fate. I also figured out that Jin ShengYu and Ping FengSong had long have a feelings for me. They confessed to me the they when I came back to our dorm. Of course I was shock silly because they are my only friends and I had known them since childhood. I didn't expect that behind my back, they always have dirty thoughts towards me.

However, in each day that they made me feel how their feelings are sincere and how they truly love me, I became accustomed to it and became happy. I crave for them, their body and love. I, too started to fall to the two of them.

Friday night, after our steamy sex, I planned to confess the next day. I thought that it wasn't the right time since I know they will surely be over the moon and will fuck me again and again and I was already too tired. After all, I couldn't be compared to their animalistic stamina.

I asked myself, is it okay to love two guys at the same time?

I don't know and I don't care. I knew that my heart beats for the two of them. It's weird that they don't quarrel to who will possess me and instead they had a tacit understanding to share. I noticed that since they confessed their feelings to me. They love me equally so I guess I could also love them both equally.
I smiled with my thought before I drifted to sleep. I think I am too crazy as them.

The next day, after all of my classes ended, I went out to buy a ring. I planned to give them a ring to confess and as a promise. I was driving my car happily when suddenly, I ten wheeler truck crashed my car.

Everything happened in a flash. I found myself
bathed with my own blood inside my car. My ears was buzzing and my lungs hurts I can't properly breathe. At that moment, I knew I will surely die.

Heavy tears fell from my eyes as I think of the two guy that I promise myself to confessed my love for them. I suddenly felt so unlucky at the moment.

I blamed that because of the offensive comments I left in that porn site, perhaps I was curse and became intersex. I had to endured the fucking of my two roommate each day. Until I learned to accept everything and eventually fell in love.

"I'm sorry, FengSong, ShengYu." I weakly mumbled. And now everything felt like yesterday. My eyes felt sleepy until I couldn't take it anymore, my breathing stop and everything turned black.

What I regretted the most in this life is I didn't even made my lovers feels that I am so too in love with them. If I could be given a chance to have a second chance to be alive a gain, I wish to meet them and I promise to cherish them dearly.

But I know it's impossible.