Chapter 46

{3rd Person POV}

*BOOM**BOOM**BOOM*

............

Everything descended into chaos... The terrorist devils fighting against the forces of the allied factions. In this raging battlefield only someone with an iron focus could stay calm despite the carnage going on... And the leader of the fallen, Azazel, happened to be that someone...

Azazel: ''Boy oh boy... Things are starting to look just like the great war''

The great governor stood in the air, observing the battlefield as sparks of lightning and blazes of fire engulfed the land bellow. This whole thing was planed out by none other than the fallen governor, yet it took great risks to make it happen, as drawing the terrorists out of their hole was a problem in itself... But it looks like things payed off.

Azazel: ''Ho?... So one of the masterminds finally showed up...''

The fallen leader spoke showing a confident smirk as he turned around to meet a new arrival. Standing right behind him was a man with black hair tied in a pony tail, his outfit was simplistic yet threatening, and the aura surrounding him made him stand out from the rest...

 Standing right behind him was a man with black hair tied in a pony tail, his outfit was simplistic yet threatening, and the aura surrounding him made him stand out from the rest

Azazel: ''What's this? A descendant of the original Satans?''

???: ''I am Creuserey Asmodeus, and you will address me as such crow''

Azazel: ''Wow, no respect for good men. Kids nowadays...''

Creuserey: ''Silence. As a member of the true Satan faction, I will get revenge for Katerea's death! Using Ophis' power, we will destroy this world and create a new one for us devils!''

The man thrust his hand forward, on his palm manifested a type of seal with the 'Infinite' symbol that glowed as he activated it. In response the fallen angel pulled out his golden spear, but were both stopped before they could engage by a magic seal appearing in between them...

The crimson seal of a crimson devil, and from said seal the king of all devils bearing the name of Lucifer appeared on the battlefield...

Azazel: ''What took you so long Sirzechs?''

Sirzechs: ''Apologies, but I had to make sure Rias was okay. You should be grateful I am here at all given your utterly absurd plan...''

Azazel: ''Aww, you don't have to be so cold you know?''

Despite the chill attitude of the fallen, Sirzech's chiller gaze stopped the fallen from pulling out anymore jokes. And then he turned his attention on the other devil standing in front of him.

Sirzechs: ''Creuserey... I didn't expect a coward like you to be here''

Creuserey: ''Silence you damned faker!''