•1• [] Smut []

This chapter will contain
•A ton of swearing
•Not much to do with canon lore
•BoyXBoy
•Smut
•Cuddling / Kissing
•Wilbur X Schlatt

Things included in smut
•Master kink
•Rough sex
•degrading kink
•Aftercare | cuddling
•Top Wilbur X Bottom Schlatt

Characters mentioned/involved
•Tommyinnit
•WilburSoot
•Fundy
•Quackity
•Technoblade
•JSchlatt

"What are we going to do, wil?"
The blonde asked a few tears brimming the corner of his eyes.

He looked at the taller male. With sadness in his eyes. The taller man adjusted his glasses and shot a determined look at the teen.

"We will get l'manburg back. Don't worry, tommy."
He said with a determined smile. He placed his hand on a mountain. And began mining a small room, with his fists.

"This can be our temporary home."
He continued to mine the room. Glancing at tommy from time to time.

Tommy gave wilbur a determined smile in return. Seeing the new hope in the blondes eyes gave wilbur even more hope. He finished mining out the small room.

"Are you sure exiling tommy and wilbur was a good idea?"
Asked the black haired boy. He bit his nails, a bit scared of the President.

"I personally think it was."
Answered the ram. He shot a sinister smile at the boy.

"But why, what did they do?"
He replied. Continuing to bite his nails.

"They were a threat to the country, could've tried to go against the election."
The ram said, his smile turning into a frown. He tucked some hair behind his ear. And his smile returned.

"I guess your right..."
Said the boy. He stopped biting his nails and gave him a weak smile.

"I'm always right, quackity."
The president chuckled, with a discomforting smile. He moved his hand, gesturing quackity to leave. Quackity obeyed and left rather quickly.

A month later

"It's probably best if we start sending people out to spy on Schlatt and the white house"
Tommy said to the pig. He was pointing to a map they had of l'manburg, he made several gestures to the white house.

"I'm not going, I'll probably end up spawning several withers-"
The pig, technoblade, replied honestly.

Tommy gave him a concerning look, knowing it was most definitely true. Technoblade shrugged and glanced over too Wilbur's room. Tommy got the message and nodded. Wilbur opened his door and walked over to them sleepily. He rubbed his eyes and brushed his floppy hair to the side.

"Why is everyone looking at me?-"
Wilbur said in confusion. Tommy let out a sigh.

"Wil, you up to go into l'manburg and spy on Schlatt?"
Tommy said, silently praying for his response to be a yes. Wilbur looked down at him and frowned, obviously not liking the idea.

"I guess..."
Wilbur mumbled, he placed his glasses on his face. He obviously wasn't impressed but knew someone had to do it.

Couple hours later Wilbur POV

Its around 9pm and I'm just leaving Pogtopia. That's what we named our 'home'
I don't know tommy liked the name.

I'm just arriving on the outskirts of l'manburg. Its really dark out, and me having dark brown hair and a dark coat. That's probably a advantage. I hop through the hole we made and snuck around buildings.