𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘:𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗬

ꨄꨄꨄ
Cate Blanchett's POV

Me and my husband Andrew was invited to a party by a French billionaire, so currently we are in France. Tonight was the night of the party, and we were quite close to running late. "Andrew come on we have to go!" I rushed as he made his way to the door, "Alright here I am-Your wearing a suit?" He asked and I looked down at the outfit. "Yes...is that okay?" I asked looking back up.

"I-Yeah sure whatever let's go." He said as we left the hotel.

Time skip

We parked the car which took us some because most spots were taken meaning...hundreds of people had to be here. When we passed the guards after showing them our invite we went inside and I immediately looked for the host while Andrew introduced himself to new people.

Looking around I saw tons of famous celebrities, oh my god! That's Rihanna! Talking to Beyoncé!? Oh shit... I don't know who this billionaire is but they must be extremely famous I HAVE to find them.

As I searched more and more through the crowd I saw...THE FUCKING KARDASHIAN'S!

"Uh..Cate Blanket is that you?" I hear a familiar voice and I turn around to see Sandra Bullock and Sarah Paulson. We all hugged each other before releasing the hug and talking, "This party is amazing! I just talked to Zendaya and Tom Holland!" Sarah screamed, "Sh..Sarah you're a celebrity too." Sandra said and we laughed.

"Where is the host?" I finally asked.

"Somewhere around here, she's so amazing and kind!" Sandra says, "Yeah and hot." Sarah added and we laughed.

"Sarah!" I playfully shoved, "What!?"

"Well besides her being hot...I like her because she's different." Sandra said, "Different how?" I asked. "A badass rich woman different. I expected a man which tells a lot about society." Sandra added.

"Yeah...I mean society is so used to a man being in charged than a woman and when it is a woman it's quite shocking for most people, and some people in society get so angry. It's honestly sad." Sarah agreed.

Before I could respond and voice behind us caused us to turn around, "Bonjour ladies! I'm glad you could make it." The woman says, and we shake her hand. "We are too! Honestly this party is amazing." I said.

"Well that is good, because if nobody came. Then I'd be learning all this English for nothing!" She laughed, "Oh, Vivian Curtis is my name." She said, "Well hello Vivian!" Sandra greeted.

"I love the name Vivian." I told, "This house is enormous! It's like a castle." Sarah sound as she examined the room, "It basically is..many French Royals lived here." She said, "Woah! Really!?" Sarah asked like a five year old child.

"Yes Ms.Paulson." Vivian chuckled. "Where is the host?" I blurted, "Probably somewhere getting fucked." Vivian laughed while rolling her eyes.

"Well that isn't so nice is it sister?"