Halloween special

Authors note: I've been really busy with work so I'm sorry for the lack of stories, I just had the idea to do this so I hope you enjoy it, I'll try to finish the other stories when I can.
-
NSFW implied
Dreamnap
Dom dream, sub sapnap
Size difference
Short(?)
-

We all like a Halloween night, strolling around the streets taking candy from strangers, oh so much fun.
Dream and sapnap had there costumes already, sapnap was dressed as a bunny, he had black bunny ears, along with a small black tail, he wore one of dreams black hoodies to match along with a black and orange high socks, and of course he'd wore shorts. Dream hasn't seen him yet but sapnap was patiently waiting for him to get out of the restroom, he sat there crisscrossed looking cute as ever. "Dreaamm. Cmon dude." Sapnap whined, his been in there for a while now, who takes so long to change into a costume? "I'm almost done baby, be patient." Ugh the nicknames, they always flustered sapnap not In a bad way, sapnap loved them he didn't mind at all, they've been dating for about 9 months of living together, soon dream finished and walked out the restroom to find his little boyfriend on his bed, he thought he looked so fucking adorable.
Dream approached him and smiled down at him, the wolf got hungry. Sapnap looked up at him and smiled "what?" He asked as dream would stare down at him and before he knew it dream was on top of him pinning him down against the bed "dream??" Dream held onto sapnaps thigh as he looked down on him whit those hungry eyes of his. "So you think you can go dressed up like a slut bunny out in public?" He began as he'd place soft kisses onto sapnaps neck, having sapnap let out the softest whines "you want everyone to see you like this? You want everyone who looks at you to fuck you? Hm?" He'd held onto sapnap, sapnap would wrap his arms around his neck and shake his head no "no, fuck. I'm sorry" he whined at how soft dream was being "it was only for you, I promise." Dream smiled now grinding onto him, sapnap let out a soft moan. "Yeah? You're sorry?" Dream began to suck onto his neck now being rough with him "you're such a slut doing this for me, you knew what you were doing, weren't you?" Sapnap nodded letting out soft moans loving the friction and how he'd exactly knew what he was expecting. "Fuck dream..please.."  he'd bring his hips down trying to get better friction before dream held onto his thighs not letting him move "please what, love? Gotta speak up." Sapnap whined as he looked at dream with desperate eyes, dream loved that. "Please, please. I'm all prepped for you, please fuck me.." dream chuckled at that "you've been wanting this, haven't you slut?" Sapnap nodded again not wanting to waste any more time, punz was suppose to come over for a visit to see them so they both were aware of how much time they had before he'd arrive.
Dream smiled down at the small bunny below him who'd squirm around trying to get out of his grip "alright love. I think we'll have time. You'll have to make an excuse to punz if you can't walk, okay?" Sapnap simply nodded as dream lowered his shorts, sapnap already pre cumming. Dream checked if he was stretched enough and by surprise he was. "Good boy." Dream added as he took off he's own pants and boxers, he got hold of the lube that was in the counter next to them and poured it onto his dick as he then put the tip of his dick onto his hole, he'd slowly enter having sapnap leave a high pitch moan already. "Fuck sapnap." He'd say as he'd pull out and slam into him again "dream! Oh fuck!- you're so big-" he moaned out as dream began roughly fucking into him "oh but you like that don't you?" Sapnap would only nod letting out moans from time to time before dream picked up the pace the only sound you could hear is the slapping noises and sapnaps moaning. Sapnap was close to his climax as he tightened around dream, dream groaned getting closer as well but picking up the pace each time, at this point sapnap was overstimulated of how rough he was going but he didn't mind at all, in fact he loves it when he's rough but he is going to change onto a different costume and make an excuse on why he's limping before he could think even more dream went deep inside him, sapnap came within seconds "fuck dream! Oh my-" he'd flick his head back, eyes rolling over his head and tongue out in the open, dream soon followed after feeling sapnap up. "Fuck sapnap." Sapnap let out soft whines mixed moans as dream pulled out seeing the cum slowly come out of sapnaps hole after that dream went to clean up there mess and obviously got a new costume for sapnap and they had plenty of time to rest with one another and let sapnap come back to reality because punz came just in time.
And oh boy sapnap had a fake story to tell him because his legs where shaky.

-
That's it for today guys, I always go into details I'm sorry, I'll try to finish the story for this I started this as soon as I woke up so they may be mistakes but anyway have a good day.